If you are looking for a way to run an Android smartphone on Windows 11, 10 PC, then consider using the Best Android Emulator For Windows 11, 10 PC.
Have you ever wished to play your favorite games on the Windows screen? Or perhaps you simply need to put your newly developed Android apps to the test. These tools help App Developers to try and test their applications before shipping them out. It even assists Gamers to use a mouse and keyboard while playing their favorite Android games.
Whatever the case, using the top Android emulation tool will assist you on your journey! You can do so using android emulators, which allow you to run the entire Android on your Windows PC. This software is made to provide an Android experience on a larger screen.
13 Best Android Emulators For Windows 11, 10 PC
So, if you are on the hunt for the Best Android Emulator for windows 11, 10, 8, and 7 to use, your search ends right here. Keep reading to find the list of Top 13 Apps alongside their features and pricing models.
- Version: 4.0.73
- Compatibility: Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7/Vista and XP (32 bit & 64 bit versions)
LDPlayer tops our list of the 13 best Android Emulators for Windows 11, 10 PC which majorly focuses on gaming performance. The application features a wide range of tools, including keyboard mapping controls, multi-instance, high FPS, and good graphical support. Using this amazing Android Emulator Application, you can enjoy games like Clash of Clans, Epic Seven, Arknights, and several other popular titles.
Additionally, LDPlayer is one of the most popular emulators known for using Instagram, TikTok, and other famous apps.
- Play mobile games on a PC using a mouse, keyboard & gamepad.
- Power up your gameplay with High FPS.
- Custom Control.
- Multi-Instance Sync.
DOWNLOAD LINK: Get LD Player
- Version: 5
- Compatibility: Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7/Vista and other windows version (both 32bit & 64bit versions)
BlueStacks is undoubtedly one of the most useful Android Emulators for windows 11, 10 that allows users to enjoy popular Android applications on Windows PC and Mac. Similar to LDPlayer, BlueStacks comes with a variety of tools to enhance gamers’ experience.
One of its well-known features includes Key Mapping tool to make customized control schemes. It even proffers quality-of-life features like Eco Mode, which is designed to limit overall resource consumption while playing high-end games.
- Comes with a built-in app store.
- Allows you to install apps using APK files, within the app.
- Provides advanced RAM & CPU allocation settings.
- Earn points to trade in for gift cards, while using the app.
DOWNLOAD LINK: Get BlueStacks
3. Game loop
- Version: Na
- Compatibility: Windows 11/10/8/7/and other windows version
GameLoop is another top-notch Android Emulator for windows 11, 10 PC that can be used as a perfect gaming platform. The application has been optimized and refined so that you can easily enjoy games like PUBG, Call of Duty: Mobile, Arena of Valor, FreeFire, and other popular titles.
Unlike other Android Emulators for Windows, GameLoop brings fluid gameplay and controls with PC’s keyboard and mouse, so that it can match mobile touch controls for a seamless playing experience.
- Offers support to non-gaming applications as well.
- Capable of resolving design & settings issues that you may face while playing.
- Manage your entire emulated gaming library, and download and install new games.
- Presents a central news hub featuring articles regarding all the supported games.
DOWNLOAD LINK: Get GameLoop
- Latest Version: 47.226
- Compatibility: Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7/Vista and the previous version
AndY is another way you can experience high-quality Android gaming experience on Windows PC. The application offers a significant storage capacity to users so that they get complete freedom to play almost every kind of game available on their Android OS. What’s more? Using this fastest Android emulator for gaming, you never have to leave the multi-touch or other gaming elements, because AndY provides incredible features of mobile as a joystick. Cool, right?
- Provides seamless interaction between the smartphone & desktop.
- Enjoy almost any app or game from Android to your PC.
- Ability to run all your communication apps from your desktop.
- Highly compatible with both Windows and macOS.
DOWNLOAD LINK: Get AndY
- Latest Version: Na
- Compatibility: Windows 10/8/7/
MuMu Player is another free emulator that allows Android devices to run a variety of mobile games and apps on PC, duplicating all features such as high-definition, high control sensitivity, and FPS graphics as well as steady performance. Download the installation file, it requires an internet connection.
It also includes a portable version, which you may run by extracting the Zip file to a directory of your choice. It runs on Android 6.0 and is compatible with a wide range of apps and games, including FreeFire, PUBG Mobile, and Call of Duty Mobile, among others.
HIGHLIGHTS: MuMu Player
- It has a portable version that does not require installation.
- It runs on Android 6.0. (Marshmallow).
- It’s small and light, and it loads quickly.
- Google Play Store is supported.
- Support for keyboard and mouse.
6. NOX player
- Latest Version: 188.8.131.52
- Compatibility: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP
NoxPlayer is a perfect emulator designed for enjoying the Android experience, right on your computer. The emulation tool is a perfect choice for playing high-end games like PUBG, Justice League, Call of Duty and more. Not only this, the best part of using this Android emulator is its pricing model. The application is available free of cost with no sponsored advertisements. Additionally, NoxPlayer allows you to map the keys of the Mouse, Keyboard, and Gamepad.
- Easy to root.
- Achieve the best gaming results, by specifying CPU & RAM usage.
- Ability to assign keyboard keys for gestures.
- Shows multiple windows on a single device.
DOWNLOAD LINK: Get NoxPlayer
7. Android Studio
- Version: 2020.3.1
- Compatibility: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista
Our list of Android emulators for Windows pc will remain incomplete without mentioning Android Studio. It is an app that you can officially call a dedicated smartphone emulator for PC since it belongs to Google. But most users rely on it for testing applications on desktops.
Hence, you can’t expect the dashboard to be a straightforward one, just like other popular options shared above. You can try using this emulation tool on Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Mac 11, 10.15, 10.14 & Linux Gnome, KDE, Unity DE.
HIGHLIGHTS: Android Studio
- Provides the best experience to emulate the entire Android OS in a single tap.
- Supports the newest Android OS as well.
- Gives you the opportunity to build & test Android applications.
- Great platform for app developers.
DOWNLOAD LINK: Get Android Studio
- Version: 11.0
- Compatibility: Windows 10/8.1/8/7
Leapdroid is another powerful Android emulator for Windows 10 8 and 7. This emulator has been shut down but you can download it from other different sources. It also supports the Google play store so that we can play games and download Android apps.
This comes with various features like you can directly install APK from PC, screenshot tool, etc. It also has a feature called keyboard mapping so that you can use your keypad keys in the games.
- Supports Google play store
- Supports keyboard mapping
- Version: NA
- Compatibility: Windows 10, 8, 7,
Last but not least in consideration, we would like to conclude our list of Android Emulators for Windows 11, 10 with Genymotion. The application is similar to Android Studio and supports emulating the entire Operating System on the desktop.
To get started with it, you need to take the help of a virtual device and select the Android version plus the device model that you would like to run on your PC. What’s more? The Android emulation tool allows you to make a custom phone or tablet by setting the screen resolution according to your needs and preferences.
- Provides support for tons of Android versions.
- Hassle-free to run and use the entire OS on your computer.
- Allows you to alter the processor and memory settings.
- Available for 64-bit Windows 11/10/8 & popular versions of macOS and Ubuntu.
PRICE: Free for Personal Use/$412/year/user
DOWNLOAD LINK: Get Genymotion
10 Android Studio Emulator
- Latest Version: NA
- Compatibility: Windows/ Mac/ Linux/ Chrome
Android Studio Emulator is Google’s official emulator which is specifically meant to test Android applications. So, if you are an app developer and looking for a dedicated emulator which helps you to test your designed Android app on Windows PC go for Android Studio Emulator. It is loaded with all the essential features like simulating gestures, gyroscope, etc. for testing apps.
Though it is a great and feature-rich emulator it has various limitations it doesn’t have a user-friendly interface which means that the user may find difficulty while using it. Also, it doesn’t work well on low-end PCs.
HIGHLIGHTS: Android Studio Emulator
- It is a fast and feature-rich emulator
- Testing Android application is faster and easier
- Equipped with a build analyzer
- Easily emulate any device
11. Remix OS
- Latest Version: 3.0.207
- Compatibility: Windows 7/8/10/11 (64-bit)
If you want to run an Android OS on your Windows PC then Remix OS is the best Android emulator. Using this emulator you will get an immersive experience on your PC. It offers a key mapping tool that enhances your gaming experience by using a keyboard and mouse to play games.
This tool offers a user-friendly interface that presents a multitasking desktop that supports several layered windows. It also offers a taskbar similar to windows 10.
HIGHLIGHTS: Remix OS
- It offers multi-window support
- It offers mouse and keyboard support
- It allows you to resize the windows
- It is built on Android x86
PRICE: It is an open-source emulator
12. MEmu Emulator
- Latest Version: 8.1.0
- Compatibility: Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 and 11
When it comes to choosing the best Android emulator which offers easy to use interface then MEmu Emulator is the perfect choice for you. It offers support for Intel and AMD chips. This emulator is best for gaming as it offers varieties of keyboard mapping options to boost your gaming experience.
Using this emulator you can play your favorite games like PUBG MOBILE, Brawl Stars, Melon Playground, Garena Free Fire, and many others. It is loaded with various useful features which you will not get in other emulators.
HIGHLIGHTS: MEmu Emulator
- It supports both AMD and NVidia graphics card
- Allows you to set up your virtual location on google map
- Offers various customization options
- Delivers advanced OpenGL and DirectX 3D rendering effects
PRICE: Free Basic Plan and paid plan for $2.99/month
13. Ko Player
- Latest Version: 2.0.0
- Compatibility: Windows 7, 8, 10, and 11 PC
KO Player is the perfect solution for users who wants to have the exact gaming experience on Windows PC which you get in Android OS. You will get all the features and functions of Android on Mac and Windows devices. It is loaded with various unique features and also has an inbuilt video recorder which lets you record your favorite shows or videos and watch them further.
You will get access to Google Play Store which you can use to download Android applications. You can enjoy multiple games like Subway Surfers, Call of Duty, and various others. This emulator can also record and share your gameplay with your friends.
HIGHLIGHTS: KO Player
- It is easy to use and has a user-friendly interface
- Offers the functionality of recording videos
- You can enjoy video games
- Lets you configure the keyboard, mouse, and gamepad
Can you emulate Android on Windows?
Ans: Yes, there are two ways to emulate Android on Windows: download the emulators listed above or download the Android OS like androidx86 or BlissOs.
What’s the best Windows emulator for Android?
Ans: The following are the best Windows emulator for Android.
Wine, Win7 Semu, JPCMSIM windows simulator, and Limbo pc emulator
Is there an Android emulator for Windows 10?
Ans: The following are a few among the many android emulators for windows 10
BlueStacks, Droid4X, KO player, and LD player.
Is BlueStacks a Chinese company?
Ans: No, BlueStacks is a technology business based in the United States that created the BlueStacks Application and it also provides cloud-based solutions.
- 7 Best Terminal Emulators for Windows 11/10 PC
- 9 Best PS1 Emulators For Windows 11/10 PC
- 10 Best N64 Emulators for PC & Android
- 5 Best PSP Emulators for PC & Android
- 5 Best SNES Emulators for PC, Mac & Android
- 10 Best Nintendo DS Emulator For Windows 11/10 PC
- 10 Best Xbox 360 Emulators for Windows 11/10 PC
- 11 Best NES Emulator for Windows 11/10 PC
- 13 Best iOS Emulator For Windows 11/10 PC
- 10 Best Sega Dreamcast Emulators for Windows 11, 10, 7 PC
- 10 Best Windows Emulators for Mac
This list is really helpful for me
this list was very helpful! thank you:D