First of all, let’s know what hard disk cloning is. Hard disk cloning means to create a new copy of a hard drive into a compelling copy. Windows users use this to move the data and files from one computer to the other. Nowadays, cloning software is available through which one can upgrade the data and folders. Earlier hard disk cloning was difficult and complicated, but these days cloning apps has made it much more manageable.
You can create a local backup of hard drives with the help of cloning software. Also, you can use the application to create a bootable hard disk and CD Drive.
Best Disk Cloning Software for Windows 10
There is the top best cloning software for Windows 10 in the market. We will talk about all the hard disk cloning software, their feature, prices to help you choose the best software for your PC. Further in the article we will let you know about the free and paid software also.
Through this software, you can convert the smaller hard disk to a bigger one. The conversion of the hard disk can allow your PC to perform better. To increase the performance of your drive, you can also convert the hard disk drive to SSD.
- Its most important feature is that you can clone a small size drive to a bigger size to improve its efficiency. You can clone the master boot record disk to the GUID partition table disk or vice versa to improve your PC’s working through this.
- It’s better to change only one portion of the drive rather than changing the complete drive to avoid the complete loss of data.
- This particular software can help you get your deleted data and create a backup.
- Here you have a chance to create your backup so that you can recover your data.
This software mainly provides its users with two kinds of versions. First is the free non paid version for personal use. Another one is the paid version for business purposes, which offers you $30 for a single year package and $40 for two years.
Using this software, you can move the operating system from one PC to another without installing the OS. It allows you to improve the older hard disk to make your computer perform better and efficiently.
- Without disturbing the operating system, you can clone one disk to another.
- Remember to clone data in the partition.
- In this back upper, you can apply the partitioning styles of GUID and MBR tables.
- It allows you the cloning of HDD to SSD or vice versa to upgrade the performance.
- You can use this software on Windows 10.
- You can easily access your data and files on your computer system, mobile, laptop.
It is one of the free cloning software. It’s open-source software, accessible for anyone to use.
3. Drive image XML
Drive image XML is a fantastic software that allows Windows users to perform backup and imaging processes in their systems. One can store the image files in XML format to forward them to the third-party software. It is one of the best disk cloning device in Windows 10.
- Using this software, you can transfer files and data from one hard disk to another.
- One can use this software to search for files, images, data to access.
- This application has a fantastic feature that allows you to schedule backups as per your need.
- The software allows you to restore the data and files to the same hard drive or the other.
Drive image XML is one of the best disk cloning software that offers you free availability of the application. It’s true that you will only get limited features to use in this software package.
4. R Drive Image
Windows 10 users can use this software for creating the image file for the backup process. R drive image software contains the same copy of the hard drive disk.
- It allows you to store the images and files in the removable media folder such as CD drives, DVDs, etc.
- This software does not require you to restart the system after storing the images and files on your PC.
- The software allows storing the images again in the CD drives, disks, etc.
- To perform the cloning process, you can copy the data from one disk to the other one.
- In addition to this, you get a multi-language user interface in the software.
It provides you with a 30- days trial to get an idea of the software. To get the lifetime package, you have to spend around $40, which also provides you with disk cloning software for one computer system.
Clone Zilla is one of the best disk cloning software that provides you to clone hard disk, MS Windows, MAC OS, Linux, etc.
- This unique software provides you with a way to store your images and files on multiple disks. It creates a good option for your backup.
- It gives you the option to resave your files in multiples disks.
- It mainly has the feature of multicasting.
- It provides you with data safety and security through encryption.
- It offers you the deal to customize your cloning process.
It is an accessible source software that is available for all users. No such price plans are there for this software. It is one of the cloning software which is free and available for all Windows 10 users.
6. Macrium reflect 7
Compared to the other cloning software, macrium reflect seven provides you to use this for disk imaging, cloning process both for commercial and personal purposes. Let’s talk about its features also.
- This software increases the space of your computer system by the cloning process.
- This software opens up the working Windows images.
- It also ensures your data safety and security.
- It’s much better if you have a scheduling backup option available in your software. Therefore, macrium reflect 7 provides you with this feature too.
- This software provides you fast cloning process for your hard disk.
The software has separate plans for both personal and professional use. It provides you with a package of $70 to use it for personal purpose. Different kinds of plans are available for business people at various price ranges. Also, it offers you a 30-day trial version of this application.
7. Active Disk image
Windows 10 users can use this software for the hard disk imaging process. It allows you to create a similar copy or replica of HDD, SSD, Drives, etc. One can majorly use it for your PC backups, drive duplication, and backup process.
- Windows users can use this software for their purpose.
- You can keep your image in your drives safely.
- Image compression can take place with the help of this software.
- A separate location is provided for the copied hard disk and partitioned data.
- It allows you to restore image files, disk, etc.
- Verification of the image can also happen after the disk imaging process.
For commercial purposes, this software provides you with a price range of $50. As per the use of the software, it comes with a different price package.
8. Minitool Partition Wizard
This software offers you to do disk managing and cloning process. One can use the tool to check the system’s integrity, partition, clone, and managing of the disk. Also, users can use it to convert from MBR to GPT format.
- It brings you the best way to create your backup and data recovery.
- Since the file’s conversion can take place, this tool supports both MBR and GPT format.
- It allows you to access data and fix issues on your system.
It provides you with a package of $60-$100 for home and office purposes. You can get a package of around $300 for professional purposes for a single server. It offers you a package of $400 in which 99 users can use the software.
9. Paragon Hard Disk Manager
This software provides you with a backup of large files and a hard disk. Along with that, it’s reliable and has a fast working process. It enables professional disk cloning and imaging process. You can easily convert a hard disk to a large file for better performance of the system.
- It provides you with the feature of data backup for future use.
- You can convert the hard disk to a larger file in the partition.
- The software can have a GPT and MBR format.
- This software works for both personal and professional use.
This software is available at $80 for personal use. For professional use, the package is available in four manners. You can go for anyone as per your need.
10. O&O disk
O&O disk management software can be used for the backup process even when it is in a working process. This software allows users to clone the hard disk and save it to some other machine.
- It allows you to create a backup for your files and data.
- You can create virtual hard drives through this software.
- This software is easy to use and customized as per the use.
- Additionally, the software has got a Windows boot system.
The software is available for Windows 10 users in three different plans. Users can use it for both personal and professional use. For professional use, the package costs $50, which provides you with a raw disk supervision process. If you want more advanced features, then you can go for a package of $60.
Conclusion – Hard Drive Cloning Software
Till now you have must have got the idea about which software is most suitable for you. We listed down 10 top disk cloning software that can be suitable enough for your Windows 10 system. As per your purpose and budget, you can find out the best one for yourself. If you are looking for essential disk cloning software, then software like EaseUS todo backup, Macrium, and seven can be the most suitable option. You can opt for software like paragon software and mini tool partition wizard, which offers you backup features, disk managing, imaging, cloning, and much more for advanced features. We hope that our content would have helped you decide on the most suitable disk cloning software for your Windows 10 PC.