Mac computer slowness issue will disturb your system works. Reinstalling Mac OS will be your next thought. Yet, it is an additional maintenance cost. However, there are the best free Mac cleaners, which clean up all junk files and temporary internet files and boost your Mac OS performance. It is achieved by deleting the obsolete file and making free disk space. Hence, the system performance issues with insufficient disk space due to junk, files, caches, cookies, and unwanted large files are sorted with a single click with Best Mac cleaner Software tools.
Here, we have suggested the top 10 Mac cleaner Software available in the market.
Best Free Mac Cleaner Software
CleanmyMac is the best free Mac cleaner, which has more than 15-million, downloads as of today. MacPaw develops this Mac cleaner software. This is one of the best cleaner apps for mac which helps to remove all the junk files and cache from your MAC. It will solve all of your slowness and performance issues with Mac computers. It is also many features like Uninstaller, Remove Large files and Delete junk files, caches, and partial downloads.
- CleanmyMac does Mac OS optimization to improve overall performance.
- It cleans up cache files, cookies, deletes useless data, junk files, RAM, and unwanted plug-ins to boost speed.
- CleanmyMac deletes large hidden files.
- It has Space Lens, which you can use this tool to free up disk space.
- CleanmyMac does remove malware from the Mac system.
- CleanmyMac offers yearly subscriptions and one-time purchases.
- Yearly Subscription Costs $ 40
- One-time Purchase Costs $ 90
Macbooster as the name says can boot your Mac OS speed is guaranteed. It is the best Mac cleaner, which can delete more than twenty varieties of junk files. The developer of this advanced Mac cleaner is Iobit. Their software products are freeware to Mac systems. You can try its free trial and go for the paid version after checking its advanced features. However, you can try its free version and try the paid version after checking whom it is working.
- Macbooster cleans up large files, which are unwanted and hidden.
- It does RAM optimization and boots up Mac performance.
- Macbooster locates duplicate files and deletes them automatically to save disk space.
- It comes with the Turbo Boost feature, which is quick and reliable to boost up your Mac OS and increase the overall system performance.
- Macbooster improves Mac security by its malware scan feature.
- Macbooster Lite Plan costs $ 39 as a one-time purchase for single system use only.
- Macbooster Standard Plan costs $ 59, which can be used in 3-different systems.
- Macbooster Premium Plan costs $ 89, which can be used in 5-different systems.
3. Ccleaner for Mac
Piriform develops Ccleaner for Mac. They released for Mac systems in 2012. Since then, it is one of the best Mac cleaners. It boosts OS performance by deleting cookies, junk files, temporary files, and unused data. Hence, you will save time and money on Mac maintenance costs for slowness issues. Overall, you will not find any system slowness issues after installing Ccleaner for Mac OS. It will help you if you try its trial version, which is free online.
- It is the best free Mac cleaner, which is available as freeware for domestic and commercial customers to clean unwanted files and boost up OS.
- Ccleaner for Mac comes with an uninstall panel. It will delete them with its entire cache and history.
- It is one of the best apps cleaners for Mac by having an app’s interface feature.
- Ccleaner for Mac comes with a system registry cleaner.
- It deletes all web-related activities, which stores cookies and occupy your Mac disk space.
Ccleaner for Mac is a free to download cleaner tool. Yet, its Pro version costs $ 25 a month.
4. Disk Doctor
Disk Doctor is the best free Mac cleaner as of now. Genericom is the developer of this cleaner tool. It cleans up unnecessary files and speeds up your Mac OS. This fermium product is available to download from Apple Store. This cleaner tool is the recipient of the Mac Gem Award in 2013 by Mac World. It is one of the most preferred Mac cleaning tools, which is download online by Mac system users.
- Disk Doctor comes with a robust scanning feature. By this, it deletes unwanted large files and frees up the main disk space.
- It can remove gigabytes of cache files. It will boost your OS.
- Disk Doctor removes language file, which is not necessary for the user.
- It eliminates junk files properly to save your disk space.
- Disk Doctor Cleanup web-related logs and caches.
- Disk Doctor costs $ 2.99 only
5. AVG Cleaner for Mac
It is the best free Mac cleaner, which is developed by AVG technologies. It is also a sister company of Avast, which is famous for developing antivirus software. AVG distributes this product as freeware globally. You can download it from the Apple store and see how it resolves your Mac system speed, performance and saves free disk spaces in the main drive. AVG cleaner has one of the best customer ratings from Mac users.
- It has a disk cleaner to optimize your Mac OS performance.
- It removes log files, which are not noticeable.
- AVG Cleaner for Mac automatically deletes any types of duplicate files and saves disk space.
- It deletes all types of junk files in a single click.
- It is the best Mac cleaner with a user-friendly interface.
- Its price is nil or free for a lifetime as of now.
6. EaseUS CleanGenius for Mac 5.0
EaseUS is the developer company behind EaseUS CleanGenius for Mac 5.0. They sell this cleaner tool or software as a fermium product. You can download its free version and try how it works to resolve your Mac system speed issues. Later, you can buy its paid version after checking its main features. It makes you work hazel free when you are connected over the internet. It will help you if you download the latest version.
- It cleans and clears away all internet related cache and temporary files.
- EaseUS CleanGenius for Mac 5.0 deducts duplicates files and recommend for deletion to save disk space.
- It automatically detects large unwanted files and deletes them to free up space on the main disk.
- EaseUS CleanGenius for Mac 5.0 comes with an application manager to manage the unwanted application on your Mac computer.
- This cleaner can delete all junk files in your Mac within a few seconds and shows free space along with the report.
- EaseUS CleanGenius for Mac 5.0 pricing starts from $ 35.4 for home and commercial use.
7. Avira Optimizer for Mac OS
It is the best free Mac cleaner for home use. Avira is a famous Germany-based computer security software developer. They offer this cleaner as a free-tool worldwide. It has 4.2 ratings by real-time users. All end-users of this tool have mentioned, they did not find any Mac OS hard disk crush and boot issues after running this cleaner. Hence, it saves time once you download and install in your Mac system.
- Avira Optimizer for Mac OS optimizes your Mac computer with a single click on this tool.
- It has a user-friendly cleaner scheduling feature.
- Avira Optimizer cleans up any large flies, which are hidden.
- It comes with free internet security features to clean up cookies, cache files, and temporary internet files.
- Avira Optimizer for Mac OS automatically detects hidden junk files and deletes them to save space.
- Nil or free for a lifetime
8. Drive Genius
Drive Genius is the best Mac cleaner to use in Mac OS version 10 and above. Prosoft Engineering Inc develops this intelligent cleaner tool. They provide this tool as a cloud-based fermium product worldwide. It will be best to try its free version. You can later go to a premium version if it is working well.
- Drive Genius optimizes your Mac RAM performance by cleaning them in a single click.
- It comes with a data shredder tool.
- It is the best Mac cleaner for detecting and removing malware.
- This tool guarantees no data loss while deleting duplicate files.
- Drive Genius shows accurate reports on Mac performance and storage.
- Free limited edition
- Drive Genius Premium plan is priced at $ 299
Onyx is the best free Mac cleaner, which is compatible with Mac OS 10.0 and below. Hence, people using an old Mac system or an old version will be benefited out of this cleaner tool. By this feature, it is the best Mac cleaner for home Mac users. However, there are many users in this category, whose Mac systems are still working in good condition.
- Onyx structures the system files to boost disk performance.
- It comes with a memory optimizer feature.
- Onyx deletes web-related files like cookies and internet cache files to save disk space.
- It optimizes RAM speed by removing unwanted registries.
- Onyx removes and cleans up all types of junk files.
Freeware or Nil Price
TuneupMyMac is the best Mac cleaner, presently as per user reviews. It has advanced features when compared to its competitors. Yet, this tool is compatible with Mac OS 10.7 version and above only. By installing this cleaner software, you can resolve Mac slowness issues. It works automatically as you will not find any system slowness issues.
- TuneupMyMac allows cleaning all kinds of obsolete files in a single touch within a few seconds.
- It allows deleting duplicate files delete at your end such that no data loss will happen.
- TuneupMyMac removes any unwanted registries, which slows Ram performance while in system booting.
- This cleaner software comes with an internet privacy cleaner.
- TuneupMyMac deletes unwanted and large files to save disk space.
Pricing starts from $ 49.5
What is the Best Free Mac Cleaner
The Mac users must use the best free Mac cleaner or paid version. It will not be evident or confusing to look at all features, compare, and decide the best one this year. It is because; there are hundreds of top computer security software companies in the lead. However, the best among premium cleaner tools are CleanMyMac X, Disk Doctor, MacBooster, Onyx, DaisyDisk, Smart Mac Care, and AppCleaner & Uninstaller. These Mac cleaners are based on Mac user experience and reviews. It is advisable to compare the price and features. You must select the best one, which matches your system usage. They are available for home and commercial customers.