All the PC users must have felt the slow performance of your PC over time. Indeed, your system does not work as well as it used to be. The primary reason behind all this is many files and data occupying tons of memory space and unused applications that leave behind much data to handle. All this needs to be adequately optimized. Therefore, we have got you the 11 best PC optimizer tools for Windows that would let you optimize your PC and manage it correctly.
Your system needs to remove registry files, malware, and documents to ensure your PC’s working performance. But you cannot delete them manually. Therefore, you can go through the list of optimizing tools for Windows.
Best PC Optimizer For Windows 10
Let’s know about all the software that is going to help you optimize your PC.
1. Advanced Systemcare
Till now, Advanced System care software has been the best PC optimizer for Windows 10. It offers all the features and tools required to improve the working of your PC. Being a PC optimizer, it lets you remove the junk and unwanted data from your PC. If you are a beginner, you can opt for the free version and if looking for a premium version, then go for the paid ones. Read the complete Advanced Systemcare Review
- It provides you with real-time protection of monitor and system.
- It comes with tools that help you remove registries and malware from your PC.
- Keeps the CPU maintained.
- The software tools capture the picture of the hacker to keep your PC safe and protected.
- You can scan your PC with a single click.
- It keeps checking the condition of the PC in real-time and provides you with the details and suggestions.
- The software comes with many optimization tools.
- The installation process is very easy for this software.
- Maybe the free version might irritate you with the pop-up ads.
- There are many limitations in installing process.
This PC optimizer software is one of the best options for most professionals out there. It entirely repairs all the issues occurring in your PC. It comes with a privacy tool to maintain the privacy of the users. It lets you understand the problems behind the issue and fix it accordingly.
- After scanning the whole PC, it removes the malware affecting your PC.
- If you delete any file or software during optimization, you can easily recover it quickly.
- It provides you with full privacy and protection.
- It provides you with a trait to protect your data.
- Complete scan and optimization of the system can take place in only a single click.
- It provides you with updated features.
- It’s a one-time investment software.
- It does not notify you about the errors after scanning.
- The customer service is not so good.
This software lets you scan the whole PC to detect if there is any malware or spyware. It ensures the safety and security of your PC. It allows you to free up the hard drive and registry files that take up a lot of memory space. Moreover, it will enable you to uninstall applications that you don’t need anymore.
- It identifies the issues occurring in your PC.
- It allows you to free up the hard disk to free up data.
- The software allows you to delete the browsing history to enhance the working of your PC.
- The software lets you restore the registry files to improve the performance of your PC.
- It provides you with a user-friendly interface.
- It allows you to use software tools to optimize your system.
- It provides you with good customer support.
- It doesn’t provide you with backup tools.
- Sometimes the software is unable to provide a detailed listing of the error occurring on your PC.
3. Glary Utilities
Glary utilities are mainly known for the services it provides to improve and boost up the PC performance. This PC optimizer offers you advanced software features to keep your system safe and secure. The Glary utilities also make sure that your system does not have junk files and malware, making your system slow and inefficient.
- It provides you with a fantastic interface to make it easy for the users to imply their work.
- This software is both for personal and professional use.
- There are around 20 different ways to boost up your PC.
- The software deletes unwanted registries and fixes the crash issue of the PC.
- The software protects your PC from cyber-attacks and keeps it safe from attackers.
- You can perform your task with one single click.
- It comes with a user-friendly interface that makes it easy for beginners to use the software.
- The software is free of cost.
- The driver updater does not work accurately.
4. Auslogics Boost Speed
Auslogics boot speed is one of the oldest PC optimizers in the market today. This software offers several functionalities and features to accelerate the working of your PC. With this software, you can handle basic functionality like cleaning and checking of your PC. It does perform the hard disk cleaning and uninstalling application that are not in use. It provides you with almost 20 types of tools for optimizing your PC. This tool is super easy to use; you will know more about it further.
- You can perform registry cleaning with this software.
- It makes sure that your system is safe.
- It let you modify the Windows setting.
- It removes all types of personal information.
- This software is compatible with all versions of Windows.
- It comes with numerous features and tools for optimization.
- It improves the overall performance of your PC.
- It quickly gets you solutions for all your PC problems.
- Sometimes it does not fix all PC issues.
- It takes longer to optimize the system.
- It’s only compatible with Windows.
6. AVG Tune-up
It is one of the paid PC software used by many of the professionals out there. AVG Tune-up provides you with certain utilities like enhancing the PC performance, maintaining the working of New PC, and much more. Let’s know about this software more perfectly through its features.
- The software comes up with few maintenance tools to boost up the working of the PC.
- It offers you a built-in software updater that would automatically update all the software.
- Through this software, you can also remove unused software.
- The tools improve battery power and provide a long battery life.
- You can completely trust this software, and also the interface is straightforward to handle.
- You can complete the PC cleaning with just a single click.
- You don’t need to optimize your system manually. The optimizing tools will automatically organize your plan.
- It would help you to ensure your PC’s smooth working.
- Many times it installs unwanted applications that you don’t need.
CCleaner is one of the best PC optimizers for Windows OS. It helps the users to perform the scanning and cleaning of the data. CCleaner helps you the most in cleaning away the bits and bits of your computer system.
- It scans the complete PC and removes the junk and trash files.
- It clears off registry files and trash bins.
- It includes an automatic PC optimizer tool that lets your system perform the optimization without human efforts.
- This software keeps your software up-to-date.
- Even being small in size, the software performs deep cleaning in just one single click.
- It provides you with a portable version of the software so that you can easily use it.
- There is no spyware in the software.
- The program uninstaller for windows PC is not so workable.
8. Norton Utility software
The Norton software works amazingly well for providing security and antivirus programming rather than other utilities. If your system is not all safe and is under horrible condition, this software is the one that could save you from all this. Also, this software is wholly paid software.
- It removes the junk files and data that cause the crash of your PC.
- This software maintains your browsing history and ensures the safety of your data.
- You can optimize your PC just with a one-single click.
- It has a function of duplicate file finder which helps you to remove junk and duplicate files to speed up the performance of your PC.
- If by mistake you lose your essential data, you can restore it.
- It offers you a handy performance check tool to check if your system is working well or not.
- It provides you with a user-friendly interface for ease of work.
- It shows up all the problems occurring on your PC.
- This software will cost you high with no free version.
- You will face some installation limits with this software.
9. Ashampoo Win Optimizer
This PC optimizer is a handy tool for PC optimization and registry cleaning. Also, it keeps your system’s performance well by deep cleaning of hard disk and removing the junk and duplicate files. Your system gradually stops working as it used to work. It provides you with 40 days of free trial so that you could know about the software entirely. Check out its price as it is much cheaper than the other PC optimizer.
- The software comes up with a registry optimizer.
- The software includes a software uninstaller to remove unwanted applications from your PC.
- The software provides you with an internet booster to allow effective web surfing.
- The software provides you with robust scanning, and with just one click, you can fix the errors.
- Human effort is not required to clean up your PC.
- The software interface is a bit confusing for many users.
- Many features are of no use.
10. Wise care 365
This PC optimizer is the best option for those who haven’t used these tools but are looking for a professional PC optimizer. It will optimize your system as quickly as the other PC optimizer.
- You can schedule the optimization task as per your preference.
- It helps you manage your browsing history and maintains its privacy.
- It lets you fix all the registry files and removes junk files from your system.
- It quickly scans your system without any delay.
- Removes junk files and duplicate to avoid the bundling of the data.
- The software takes permission before removing any of the data or file.
- It doesn’t provide real-time monitoring of the data and files.
11. Bleach bit
This software is easily accessible for all Windows users. It performs all the necessities to keep your PC up-to-date. Also, it offers so many features to keep up the operational performance of your PC. Moreover, it avoids the deletion of any file while scanning the whole system. Let’s understand this software more deeply.
- This software is free of cost. That’s why it’s the most used PC optimizer.
- The software provides you with built-in software to remove all the unwanted files.
- It’s also available in the portable version.
- The software provides you with automatic scanning and cleaning.
- It will permanently delete the files.
- You can inform the software not to scan some particular locations.
- It does not provide you with any registry optimizer.
- You cannot restore the deleted data.