If you are looking for a decent microphone that delivers great sound-recording quality and streaming quality then you must have heard about the Blue Snowball microphone. It is one of the promising Plug and Play (PnP) microphones that uses special technology to record professional-quality audio, streaming games, records podcasts, recording videos for YouTube, voice-over and making video/audio on Skype. Despite being equipped with many incredible features it doesn’t offer extreme quality and causes some other issues until it has proper audio drivers installed in your Windows PC.
Drivers are the basic element that needs to be installed in your PC so that the device can communicate with your PC and performs an action. Although Blue Snowball doesn’t require any driver for communicating with your PC but then also to avoid unexpected issues such as the mic is not working, you need to have correct audio drivers. All you need to have proper and compatible Blue Snowball microphone drivers installed in your PC for better sound quality.
If you don’t know how to download and install the correct drivers for the Blue snowball microphone then you have landed on the right page. In this article, we will guide you through several methods to install and update the latest audio drivers for the proper functioning of the Blue Snowball microphone. So, without any delay let’s get started.
Download and Update Blue Snowball Microphone Drivers for Windows PC
Method 1: Install Blue Snowball drivers using Driver Booster (Recommended method)
There are many driver updater tools available that can quickly scan all the faulty drivers of your system and replace them with the latest ones. One of the best and most reliable driver updater tools is Driver Booster.
Driver Booster is highly trusted by millions of people for its fast scanning and installing of proper system drivers. It is capable of updating all the video, audio, USB and other system drivers. This driver update tool also fixes all the other issues like system crashes, black screen, system freezes, etc. It is totally safe and reliable tool that doesn’t require any effort to update the drivers for better functioning.
Driver Booster requires only few steps to install and update the latest drivers. It is able to scan all the corrupted, missing and outdated drivers and replace with the latest versions. It installs the drivers from the secured sources so that there is no chance of installing of wrong drivers.
Below are some steps that you need to follow to download, install and update the system drivers:
- Firstly, download Driver Booster and install it properly in your system.
- Next, launch the application and then click on the scan option.
- Within no time it will scan all the outdated, corrupted and missing drivers and present a list in front of you.
- Select the driver you want to install or update and click on the update option given next to it or if you want to update all the drivers then click on the update all option given below on the page.
The manual method for downloading and installing drivers only work when you have enough time and also have a lot of computer skills. It is a time-consuming task where you need to perform everything step by step properly. There is an automatic method of installing and updating drivers which don’t require any computer skill or time. You can update and install drivers through third-party software that is Driver updater software. You can use Driver Booster for blue snowball drivers download.
Method 2: Download Blue Snowball drivers via Windows Update
One of the easiest ways to install the latest Blue snowball microphone drivers is through Windows Update. Below are some steps that you need to follow to execute this method:
- Firstly, go to the start icon and choose settings or you can also press Windows + I keys together to open Settings window.
- When you landed on the Windows setting page navigate to update & security option.
- In the next window, go to the left side and click on Windows Update.
- Now, in the right side under the Windows Update click on check for updates.
- If there is any update for Blue Snowball drivers available then Windows will let you know. Click on the Download and install button.
- When the installation process is finished restart your PC.
If you don’t find this method suitable for you then you go for other methods listed in the article.
Method 3: Install Blue Snowball drivers using Device Manager
Windows has an in-built tool that is Device Manager for resolving driver problems. You can easily update, install or download drivers in your system using Device Manager. It will help you in updating Blue Snowball microphone drivers. To use this method you should have the technical knowledge and computer skills otherwise any wrong step can cause harm to your PC. Following are the steps you need to follow to update or install audio or USB drivers:
- Firstly, press Windows + X keys together. Now choose device manager from the list.
- When you landed on the device manager page, click on Universal Serial Bus Controllers and sound, video and game controllers to expand the category.
- Now, navigate to the device you want to update and right-click on it and then click the update driver option.
- On the next page, click on search automatically for Updated Driver Software.
- Windows will automatically search for the latest drivers and if there is any update available it will download and install it.
- When the installation process completes restart your computer to apply the changes.
In the above article we have listed the three best ways through which you can easily install and update the blue snowball microphone drivers. I recommend you to choose the automatic way that is Driver Booster to update the system drivers for the proper working of your devices.
Does the blue snowball need drivers?
Yes, every device needs proper drivers for establishing communication between the device and PC. Blue Snowball microphone also requires drivers for not getting issues like the mic is not working or not recognised.
How do you install a blue snowball driver?
The two methods available for you to easily install the latest blue snowball drivers are automatic and manual. If you want to install drivers manually then you can use device manager and for automatic method, you can use any driver updater software.
Is blue snowball still good?
Yes, blue snowball is good as it offers exceptional sound quality for recording YouTube videos, streaming games, podcasting and making Skype calls.
How do I make my blue snowball work on Windows 10?
If you are facing trouble in using the Blue Snowball microphone in your Windows 10 then you can follow some given below methods to make it work on the PC.
- By reinstalling the mic’s driver
- Enable the microphone access
- Update the outdated Blue Snowball drivers