Dell is one of the biggest names in the laptops and computers industry. The laptops and computers of this brand are using by most people. If you are one of them who uses any of the devices of this company then you must also want to know how to install and keep the Dell drivers updated. As outdated drivers can cause many errors to your computer or laptop that is why it is necessary to keep your drivers updated always. In this article, we will discuss some methods through which you can easily download and update Dell drivers for Windows 10.
Update Dell Driver Drivers in one click with DRIVER BOOSTER
Although there are multiple methods through which you can download and update dell drivers for Windows 10 but here we have shown two of the best methods to download and update Dell drivers for Windows 10. One of the methods is manual and the other is automatic which means through the first method you can find drivers on your own and the other method will help you in finding the latest Dell drivers automatically. This is your choice that which method is more suitable for you.
How To Download And Update Dell Drivers for Windows 10
The two best and easiest methods through you can download and update Dell Drivers for Windows 10:
- Through manufacturer site
- By using Driver Booster
In the further article, we will discuss the steps that should be followed in two of the methods for downloading and updating Dell drivers in Windows 10.
1. Update Dell Driver Via Driver Booster (Recommended)
Driver Booster is one of the best third-party driver tools which is used by a large number of people to update dell drivers. Driver Booster will surely help you in getting the latest Dell drivers and you can easily update Dell drivers for Windows 10. It will help you in finding the latest Dell drivers whether you are using any of the Dell laptops or Computer models. You need to follow some steps to download and Update Dell Drivers for Windows 10 by using Driver Booster.
- First of all, you need to have Driver Booster on your device so you need to download it on your Windows 10
- After downloading it launch the Driver Booster
- Now click on the “scan” option, it will find all the outdated and damaged Dell drivers if any on your system
- After it will scan all the outdated or damaged dell drivers it will show you a list of outdated and damaged Dell drivers there is an option of “Update Now”, click on it
- When you click on Update Now it will download and update all the Dell Drivers of your system.
Driver Booster is one of the best ways to install and update Dell drivers on your system as you need not follow multiple steps and also it is not difficult to find outdated or missing dell drivers through Driver Booster.
2. Update Dell Drivers Through manufacturer site
You can choose its official site to easily install and update the latest dell drivers. Through the manufacturing site, you can download Dell drivers for free. It is a manual method where you can search for your drivers on your own. But in this case, you must be sure that whatever details of drivers you are providing are exact and correct if there is any wrong information then it can cause trouble for your PC. Below are some of the basic steps that should be followed to properly install and update Dell drivers from the manufacturing site are:
- Firstly, go to the official website of Dell
- When the website is open click on the support option then choose “Product support from the drop-down menu.
- In the search, support bar provides the detail like your device’s model name.
- Now, go to “Drivers and Downloads”.
- If you want to automatically find compatible drivers for your system through the support wizard then you must click on “Detect Drivers”. But if you want to get the drivers of your choice then you must provide some details like the driver that you want to search, category and the operating system which you are using.
- Now, select “Download” to get the driver file as per your choice.
- At last double-click on the driver file which you have just downloaded, it will install Dell drivers on your system.
These are some of the steps that you must follow to download Dell drivers for Windows 10.
In case you do not want to use this method or you find it not suitable for you then you can go for another method that is using Driver Booster.
Conclusion On Dell Drivers for Windows 10
In the above article, we have discussed two methods through which you can install and Update Dell Drivers for Windows 10. Using Driver Booster will automatically find the latest drivers for you on the other hand using the manufacture site method is a manual method and involves more steps than Driver Booster. Both are best in their positions it is now your choice that how you want to install and update Dell drivers automatically or manually. I hope this article would help you in getting the latest drivers for your Windows 10.