If you have Windows 7 or Windows 8.0, you surely want to upgrade to Windows 10. Windows 10 have some fantastic features which make your work easier. Every Windows PC user wants to have Windows 10 on his PC to enjoy all the updates. In Windows 10, there are features like Cortana, and also you can customize your whole Windows PC. Like that, there are numerous features that you can use while you are using Windows 10.
Many of the users don’t know how they can download and install Windows 10 on their PCs. There is a choice, whether you want to download Windows 10 full version or have Microsoft Windows 10 free download full version. If you are operating the eligible licensed Windows 7 or Windows 8.0, you can easily have Windows 10 for free on your PC. You can upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7 or Windows 8.0.
Download Windows 10 free full version
To have Microsoft Windows 10 free download full version, you need to get upgraded. To know how you can download Windows 10 free, you need to follow the instructions below.
- The first step you need to take is to go to the official website of Windows 10.
- Visit the Download Windows 10 website.
- Locate Create Windows installation media.
- Under Create Windows installation media, click on the Download tool now.
- Click on Run.
- Select Upgrade this PC now to upgrade your Windows.
- If you upgrade to a different machine, you need to select Create installation media for another PC option.
- Now, you need to follow the prompts carefully.
- The moment the upgrade is done, you need to go to the settings app.
- In settings, click on the Update & Security option.
- Click on Activation.
Here you will be able to have Microsoft Windows 10 free download full version on your Windows PC.
Buy a New computer with Windows 10
If you want to have a Windows 10, you can buy a computer where Windows 10 is already installed. With this, you don’t need to do anything, and you will have every feature of Windows 10 on your PC. If you buy a PC that has already installed Windows 10, you need to make any efforts. When we download Windows 10 full version on our own, we may invite some malware components unknowingly. There is a risk when we choose to upgrade the Windows 10 manually. It is the best option that you buy a new computer which has windows 10.
Purchase a windows 10 license
If you don’t have the licensed Windows 7 or Windows 8.0, you cannot upgrade to Windows 10. In that case, you need to purchase a Windows 10 license. If you buy a Windows 10 license, you can easily download Windows 10 full version on your PC. With the licensed windows 10, you don’t have any risk to install in your PC. After buying a Windows 10 license, you can enjoy every feature of Windows 10. If your download it for free, sometimes you don’t get the fantastic features of Windows 10.
To protect your computer, you can purchase a Windows 10 license. You can buy a Windows 10 license from the store and install it on your PC. After installing Windows 10, you can run your PC smoothly and enjoy all the features of Windows 10. Without licensed Windows 10, there is always a risk of installing it on your computer as you don’t know if it will negatively affect your computer.
Get Installation media and do a clean install of Windows 10
After you download Windows 10 full version, you can get installation media and do a clean install of Windows 10. To know how you can do the method, you need to follow the instructions below.
- Go to the official website to download Windows 10.
- After clicking on the Download tool now, you need to click on Create installation media for another PC. To know the full method of downloading Windows 10, you can read the above process.
- Select the language, edition, and architecture you want to install on your Windows 10 PC.
- To select an option, first, you should know about your PC in detail. After then you can choose the language, edition, and architecture to install on your Windows 10 PC.
- Check the ‘Use the recommended option for this PC’ option if you install Windows 10 on your current PC. It will download the windows 10 full version and the correct version automatically on your PC.
- If you have an installation file in your USB drive, click on the USB drive option.
- In case you want to install windows 10 on a virtual machine, you can select the ISO file option.
- Once you are done creating the installation media, you need to put it on your PC.
- Next, on the windows setup, select the language, time and currency format, and keyboard layout options.
- Click on the Next button to continue.
- On the next screen, click on the Install Now button.
- On the Activate screen, you need to fill in your Product key.
- Click on the Next button.
- Select Custom: Install Windows only (advanced) option.
- Now, click on the Next button.
Here itself, Windows 10 will be installed on the PC. In the end, restart your PC to enjoy the Windows 10 features on your computer.