Bluetooth audio devices and other types of wireless displays have a high demand in the market. Everyone chooses wireless headphones and displays so that they can run their computer efficiently. The Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays are compatible and easy to use, so users have a significant interest in buying these devices.
When you upgrade to Windows 10, the Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays not connecting to Windows 10 error occur. This problem arises as soon as you update your Windows.
Why Connections to Bluetooth Audio Devices and Wireless Displays Error Occur
Listed are the different reasons behind this error.
1. The cause behind the error can be if your computer is accessible to all other Bluetooth devices.
2. If your computer’s Bluetooth drivers are outdated or not compatible, it can cause the error more often.
Fix Bluetooth drivers issues in one click with DRIVER BOOSTER
3. Sometimes the device gets paired but failed to connect. It usually happens when you join more than 1 Bluetooth device.
3. The last reason can be when the wireless display doesn’t get supported on your computer. These are the reasons which can create an error in your operating system.
Fix Connections To Bluetooth Audio Devices and Wireless Displays in Windows 10
If there are so many causes behind the error, then there are solutions as well. To resolve the error successfully, you need to check every solution. There are several fixes that you can apply to resolve the problem.
1. Make your computer Discoverable
If your computer is not discoverable, then the Bluetooth device fails to connect. If you want to join Bluetooth, you need to be assured that Bluetooth is visible to every device. If it is not visible, then you will not be able to connect the devices through Bluetooth. Follow the steps to resolve the issue.
- The first thing you need to open the Settings application by pressing Windows + S.
- In settings, click on the Devices.
- In the Devices, find the Bluetooth and click on it.
- It would help if you made sure that the Bluetooth is turned on.
- Click on More Bluetooth Options.
- In Bluetooth settings, click on the Options Tab.
- Under the Options Tab, you need to check the “Allow Bluetooth devices to find this PC”.
- Enable the Allow Bluetooth devices to find this PC.
- Go to the main Bluetooth screen, and you will find the device with the option of Ready to Pair.
Hence, your issue will be resolved. If you are still facing the error, you can try another solution.
2. Update Bluetooth Driver
Your outdated or incompatible Bluetooth drivers may be causing the issue. To resolve the problem, you need to update the Bluetooth drivers as soon as you can.
- Now just Press “Windows + R” and type devmgmt.msc.
- The Device Manager will be open.
- In the device manager, click on the Bluetooth option. The Bluetooth category will be expanded.
- Now just Locate your Bluetooth hardware and right-click on that.
- Select the option named Update Driver Software.
- You can update your Bluetooth Drivers automatically and manually. You can decide how you want to correct it. First, you can try to update your Bluetooth drivers automatically by selecting the Search automatically for updated driver software option.
Update all types of Drivers in one click with DRIVER BOOSTER
Your drivers will be automatically updated. In any case, you want to update the Bluetooth drivers manually, and then you need to go to the drivers’ manufacturer website and download the correct Bluetooth drivers. Install it on your PC and update the Bluetooth driver manually. Restart your computer and check if the error is gone.
3. Troubleshoot Miracast Devices
When you cannot connect with Miracast devices, then the Fix Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays not connecting in Windows 10 error occur. You can try to troubleshoot the techniques to find out if you have issues relating to Miracast devices. The first thing you need to find that your PC should support Miracast devices.
- Press Windows + R and type dxdiag.
- The DirectX Diagnostic Tool will be open. Click on the System tab.
- In the System tab, click on the Save all information. Now You can save it on the Desktop for a while.
- Open the text file, and see under System information, you will get to know if your computer supports Miracast devices or not.
- Check if your Wi-Fi is connected correctly.
- Check if the display you want to project supports. If it is not supported, then you can easily buy a Miracast adapter.
- Before attempting to connect again, restart your computer and device.
To reconnect the device, first, remove it. To remove the device, follow the instructions.
- Go to the Settings.
- Click on the Devices.
- Select Bluetooth and other devices.
- Under the option named Wireless display or adapter, remove the device.
Restart your computer and reconnect your device. Now attempt to connect again.
4. Troubleshoot WiGig Devices
To fix Connections To Bluetooth Audio Devices and Wireless Displays in Windows 10 you should also troubleshoot WiGig Devices. Those who don’t know WiGig is a recent technology that can transfer data of 7 Gigabytes per second. If you are connecting the WiGig device, then try to do troubleshooting. Maybe it can solve your issue.
- Check if your PC supports WiGig devices and if yes, then turn it on.
- You can check the WiGig device by Going to the Settings first.
- Click on Network and Internet.
- Now Select the Airplane mode.
The other thing you need to make sure of is that the displays also support the WiGig device. If it doesn’t support the WiGig device, you can buy a WiGig dock.
So these are the methods to fix Connections To Bluetooth Audio Devices and Wireless Displays in Windows 10. Let me know if you have any issue with below comments box