Social Media management is a process that manages social media strategies. It is not easy to operate social media only by posting ads, articles, or replying to comments or tweets. It is more than that. Social media management is a strategic process where social media strategies and digital marketing are involved. Social media management tools help marketers by staying organized, save their time, and also optimize their efficiency.
Today we will tell you about the 10 best free social media management tools that can help you manage your Social Medias well and grow your business digitally rapidly.
Best Social Media Management Tools
Social media management tools are used to grow your business. Now it also depends on what type of business you are managing. Some tools are more efficient for small-medium businesses, and some tools are more efficient for enterprise businesses.
1. Social Pilot
Social Pilot is one of the free social media management tools available in the market. It is known as the most straightforward tool to manage the social media of teams and agencies. The best part of the Social Pilot is that it uses for scheduling the posts and the analytics. The tool helps to reply to all the comments on every Social media platform in real-time. It filters the conversations and focuses on the ones which are essential to respond to all your customers.
- Social Pilot has a client management feature where it takes all responsibility to share a professional relationship between clients and the company.
- It advises the content from industries like tech, education, or fitness; you can quickly find the relevant content.
- It has the feature of white label reports by which, in one click, you can share the social media reports in a presentable manner.
- If you have plenty of things to publish, it can help you upload posts in advance by scheduling it.
Social Pilot is available at affordable prices. It costs $30 per month by which you can run 25 profiles, and three team members can take part in it. Besides that, it has 4 hours of priority support as well.
Semrush is a social media toolkit that manages and tracks all your social media profiles effectively. It can easily track the social audience, social activity, and user engagement. Semrush helps you improve your social media strategy with cross-networking publishing, scheduling, analytics, and ad management. Semrush is considered the Best free social media management tool as it also provides keyword research.
- Semrush has a cross-networking publishing feature that you can schedule and posts on multiple accounts on multiple social media platforms.
- It keeps the tracks of the competitors you have in the market. It informs you about their growing followers and also the hashtag they are using for engagement.
- It creates and manages the ads on every social media platform.
- It has monitoring tools by which you can monitor your followers and engagement.
Semrush helps you to boost your digital marketing. It costs $99.95 per month if you want to use the tool for a start-up business. For an established business, it costs $399.95 per month.
Sendible is another free social media management tool that creates the monthly content in a week, and the rest of the month, it optimizes and engages the audience with the brand. It can schedule the posts on Instagram directly. It automatically adds the hashtag, which helps to discover the post quickly among audiences. You can preview all photos and videos before they go live on any social media platform.
- Sendible has a feature where you can create your dashboard according to your brand to attract the public.
- Sendible has the in-built Canva graphics editor and Youtube search.
- You can use one-click to surface the most engaging content on your Social media platform.
- It has a feature where it provides the automation by which it automatically posts the repetitive tasks and saves your time in return.
To save your time while managing your social media profile and schedule the posts, you can use Sendible. It costs $29 per month, and you can use 12 social media profiles with one user. If you are using the Sendible for large teams, then it costs $299 per month.
4. Revive old post
Revive old post is one of the free social media management tools in the market. It is known to share all the WordPress content. It doesn’t matter whether it is new or old; the social media management tool shares content like Woocommerce, Recipes, or projects on all the social networking sites. Revive Old post has no limitations; it allows you to share your content on multiply accounts on any social networks.
- Revive Old Post allows you to share your content on rotation.
- It integrates with Google Analytics Campaign Tracking as it provides to monitor the engagement coming to your site.
- Revive Old Posts automatically optimizes the hashtags enhancing by the posts’ assigned categories.
- For more variety, you can add multiple custom messages and hashtag variations to your social media posts.
To use the Revive Old Posts on one website, you can purchase it for $88.5 per month. In case you need the tool for unlimited websites, it will cost you $352.82 per month.
Buffer is one of the most straightforward social media management tools with the feature of authentic engagement. It helps you to grow your audience with publishing and analytics. Many reports have claimed that 75,000+ companies are using Buffer. The best part of Buffer is that it fits your workflow and helps you grow your business digitally. It builds the custom reports and also creates & save the hashtags to use in your posts.
- Buffer visually plan schedule and coordinate the creative campaigns on your social media.
- It informs you about the insights of your content by getting in-depth.
- It gains customer trust by building the community on Instagram.
- It has a feature where it answers the questions about your social media strategy.
You have the idea of getting started your business on social media, and then it costs you $15 per month with eight social media channels and 100 scheduled posts. It costs you $99 per month with 25 social media channels and 2000 scheduled posts to use the tool for larger teams.
Hootsuite is the second-best software for marketers. It is known to be the best social media management tools in the market. It has an unsegregated social media marketing dashboard. It helps you to create engaging content on all your social media networks. It makes it possible for you to discover to unite all your social media campaigns on one platform. By using the tool, you can be active on social media 24×7 by scheduling your posts.
- It helps you to schedule your posts in one cooperative calendar.
- It engages with customers across all public and private social channels.
- With the help of a shared library of on-brand social content, it improves your social channel’s response quality.
- It aligns secure team management by boosting the efficiency of your social channel.
It is free social media management tools as it is open for users who only want to use three social media profiles. For large businesses, it costs $45000 per month with 35 social media profiles and five users.
Edgar is used to publishing posts automatically on a smart schedule. It is used to put your social media on auto-pilot. The best part of social media management tools is that it has fantastic customer support. It remains available in real-time to provide you with any help if you get stuck somewhere with the tool. It has variation analytics by which you can test different messages to see which ones help you drive the traffic back to your site.
- Edgar removes the time-taken part of managing social media content. It automates the contents of your social networking sites.
- Edgar can write posts for you. It automatically finds a worthy text from articles.
- It receives weekly mail of reports of your social media stats. It informs you about your increased followers, clicks, and many more.
- Edgar offers UTM tags and integrates with Rebrandly.
For freelancers or individuals, Edgar lite costs $19 per month. For entrepreneurs, it costs $48 per month. It is one of the cheapest tools in the market.
8. Sked Social
Sked Social is used explicitly for the Instagram algorithm. Today’s generation is highly active on the Instagram platform. It is easy to attract youngsters through Instagram social media posts. It visually plans to attract the audience. It also automatically posts all the posts in real-time to keep the engagement on your social media platform. Besides that, it also analyses and learns from every social media post.
- It schedules the Instagram posts with product tags and hashtags.
- Sked Social doesn’t have limitations to schedule and publish posts on Instagram and Facebook.
- It is known as Instagram-first, but it doesn’t only work on Instagram. It works on other social platforms as well.
- It makes your Instagram feed perfect and visually best for everyone.
Sked Social has a 7-day free trial. It is available at affordable and straightforward pricing. For Professionals, it costs $135USD per month. This plan allows you to run 5 Instagram accounts.
SharedCount is capable you to give the most engagement data on your social media sites or your website content. It suggests to you quickly that what contest is worth posting and what content is useless. It also helps you to tell you where you should focus your efforts to maximize ROI. SharedCount was created in 2010, and it is the first-ever API tool established in the market.
- With the help of API, it is easy to integrate the data generating tools in the social media platform.
- It guarantees a 99.98% success rate on all the social sites.
- It has the power to serve queries from companies of all sizes.
- It doesn’t matter what the size of your company is; it covers all your data.
To use the URL API based tool, you are recommended to take a professional plan, which costs $160 per month. The price is reasonable and worthy, as well.
CoSchedule organizes all your marketing in one place; if you search for efficient social media management tools, CoSchedule is a perfect choice. It makes things done in less time with only single work management software. The marketers used the tool to work remotely in challenging situations. It is one of the fastest-growing tools.
- It has a blog calendar to organize all your blog & social media.
- It automates your social schedule posts.
- It manages the marketing requests and also automates the team workflows.
- It has a marketing calendar that helps you share your marketing and quickly reschedule the projects.
CoSchedule is not that expensive. It is a cheap and efficient tool to use for digital marketing. It costs $29 per month per user to operate a blog calendar and marketing calendar.