Sometimes we don’t like the default settings in Windows 10. We want the settings in Windows 10 with our own choice. Many people prefer to keep the texts in Windows 10 smaller, or some like it bigger.
When we choose to read the article or desire to write it, we like to adjust to the font size. To see the fonts clearly, we resize it. You can customize the fonts in the Windows of your own choice. By customizing the fonts or texts in Windows 10, you will be able to ready everything comfortably. You can change the text size in windows ten easily. You need to know the right method to do it.
To change the text size in windows 10, you can follow the instructions below.
Change text or font size in Windows 10
To change the font size in Windows 10, make sure you are following every instruction carefully.
- First, you need to open the start menu.
- Go to the search bar and type Settings.
- Click on the Settings app.
- Now, click on the Ease of Access option.
- In the display section, you will find the Make text bigger option.
- Use the slide under Make text bigger. Slide Right to make your fonts bigger and reduce your font size, and you can slide to the left.
- After adjusting the slider button, click on Apply.
Once you click on the Apply button, the text or font size in Windows 10 will be changed according to your preferences. If you want to change the text size in windows ten again, you can follow the same instructions as given above. You can change the font size in Windows 10 anytime you want. It will change all the text in your operating system at once.
In any case, you cannot find the option to adjust text size in Windows 10, and then the possibility is that you have to update to the latest version. Sometimes in many versions, the text adjustment doesn’t become available. Your information text adjustment is not single in Version 1709, but it got back in Version 1809. To get the Text adjustment, you need to get the latest version to easily adjust the size of text or font in Windows 10.
If you want to adjust the portion of the screen temporarily, then you can use the Magnifier. To enlarge the amount of the screen, you can make use of Magnifier efficiently. It is effortless and quickest to use. What you have to do is to press the keyboard shortcuts to adjust the screen.
Press the Windows key and the sign (+) or sign (-). If you want to maximize the screen, then you can press the plus sign, or if you’re going to minimize the screen, then you can press the minus sign. To exit the Magnifier, you need to press the Windows key + Esc. That’s how you will be able to adjust the portion of the screen according to your will.
Change only text size.
If you want to change the only text size in windows 10, you can do it with another method. In many cases, we don’t want to change all the desktop’s font size to change only the text size. Instead of resizing the text of the entire desktop, you can change the text size in Windows 10 of these specific terms only:
- Title Bars
- Message boxes
- Palette tiles
Now see the instruction to know how you can change the font size in Windows 10 for the above terms.
- First, you need to Right-click on the desktop.
- Select the Display settings.
- In Display Settings, scroll down and click on Advanced Display Settings.
- Now Scroll down and click on advanced sizing of text and other items.
- In the drop-down menu list, choose the item you want to change. Along with that, select the text size as well.
- If you want to make the text bold, you can check the option Bold right next to the drop-down menu.
Here the text or font size of the specific terms will change in Windows 10.
In many cases, we change the text size in Windows 10 by making it bigger. But sometimes, we need text more significant than it is. For that, we have a solution or method is available.
Make everything bigger
To make everything bigger in Windows 10, you need to try another method. Sometimes we prefer to see our texts even more significant than is usual. It scales everything in text, fonts, and apps. Follow the instructions to make everything bigger in Windows 10.
- Open the start menu and search for Settings.
- Click on the Settings app.
- In settings, you will find the Ease of Access option. Click on it.
- Now go to Display options.
- In Display, under the Make everything Bigger, you need to choose the scaling percentage you think is suitable.
If you choose the high percentage in the drop-down menu, then you can change it back again. You need to follow the above steps also. In the drop-down menu, you can choose the recommended percentage, which is given. The recommended ratio is 125%. You can select it, and there you will get the text size bigger.
Browser Font Adjustment
To change the text size in Windows 10 of any browser, you can do it.
To change the text size in Firefox, follow the instructions.
- Find Options in the Firefox.
- In General, Go to Language and Appearance Section.
- Now Adjust the Zoom settings.
- You need to enable the Zoom test only so that images don’t get zoom.
- To change the text size in Windows 10, you need to adjust the Size option from the Font and Colors option.
Choose the text size you want.
To change the text sizes in Chrome, follow the instructions.
- Go to the Chrome menu and go to the Settings.
- Now go to Appearance.
- Choose the drop-down menu next to the Font size option.
You choose any font size you want.