Parents find it necessary to monitor their children in the days of the internet to see if they are being subjected to cyberbullies and other nasty exploitations. Sometimes, organizations to need to utilise such apps to ensure that their data is treated safely by employees and that they are not breaching their contract terms.
So, here we are today with the 10 best wifi spy apps that have loads of wonderful features to help you with your spying activity.
Top 10 Apps to Spy on Devices Connected to My Wifi
Among a plethora of wifi spy apps available all over the app market space, we have selected and presented the best apps that come with tons of features.
Typically a cell phone tracker, mSpy is known to be the best wifi spy app for parents. Being in the device spying industry for 10 years, mSpy has a user base of 1.8 million. It is an industry expert at spying on social media and other installed apps on any device. It also offers multiple plans for user convenience.
- It can spy on call logs and other activities.
- It can read all social media chats and text messages.
- Keeps track of all keystrokes and other taps.
- Helps review images shared and received on the device.
uMobix is a wifi spy app with an easy user interface. Quick to install, uMobix is capable of alerting parents as soon as the child’s device sends its location somewhere. The app remains perfectly hidden when spying on devices connected to your wifi.
- It can spy on Facebook, text messages, calls, and even dating apps.
- Functions as a keylogger.
- Tracks all activities on the device and monitors browsing history.
- Sends an immediate alert when the device location is shared.
Searching for the best wifi spy app on the planet? How about trying an app that costs less than a coffee? Yes, EyeZy is an excellent phone monitoring app which can make parents feel safe with its robust features.
- EyeZy remains invisible while spying on your kid’s smartphone.
- It can read texts and social media chats, and also view the gallery.
- It is powered by bank-grade encryption to keep your data safe.
- Enabled with AI technology, it can send alerts as soon as it detects any abnormal activities.
Though Spyera is a bit expensive at a $33 plan a month; however, it does offer excellent features and comes with a 10-day money-back policy. Another interesting thing about Spyera is that it has servers located in different countries. Hence this facilitates access to its servers continually.
- Spyera extensively covers social media, dating apps, and GPS tracking apps.
- It can work seamlessly on PCs and laptops.
- It is enabled with remote control features.
- It provides detailed wifi usage statistics.
You can opt for this wifi spy app and smartphone monitoring tool if you want cutting-edge features. Known for being sophisticated and user-friendly, XNSpy is working to make the digital space safer for your children.
- Capable of recording calls, background noises, reading emails, texts, and 12 social apps.
- It can screen-record social media apps too.
- Track GPS locations.
- Sends instant alerts.
Spyic is a parent-centric wifi spy app that can spy on social media apps effortlessly without being detected. Designed with reliable and powerful features, here are some of the key highlights of this spy application.
- Monitors group chats stupendously.
- Enabled with GPS tracking and geo-fencing SMS & call log monitoring.
- It can even monitor deleted messages.
- Has a clean UI.
Here is an easy-to-use application for parents to spy on their children without breaking their heads. Cocospy offers pocket-friendly plans and can let you spy on up to 25 devices.
- This app can be remotely installed on iOS devices.
- It can let you block websites remotely on your child’s device.
- It is regularly updated.
Hoverwatch is a screenshot-enabled spy app that takes screenshots of the device periodically. Besides this, it can also record audio and background noises. Here are its other noteworthy features.
- GPS monitoring and geo-fencing.
- Monitors browsing history and other internet-based activities.
- Remote control enabled.
- Monitors Instagram stories, Snapchat snaps, YouTube reels, and more.
Localize works in a different pattern. It comes with a free 24-hour trial at $0.8 to reach unlimited phone numbers. It then sends an SMS with a tracking link in it. If the recipient clicks on the link, then you will be able to know their current location.
- Offers accurate GPS information.
- Functions remotely.
- Compatible with both Android and iOS.
10. Mobile Tracker
This is a free-to-download spy app that also offers a premium version. It can be used without the need to root or jailbreak devices. It is functional on both Android and iOS devices.
- Monitors calls, Facebook, texts, and more.
- Enabled with GPS tracking and geofencing.
- Offers some remote control options.
When looking for apps to spy on devices connected to my wifi one can get lost in the sea of applications available in the market. Our guide has presented the top-notch apps that work for sure and can deliver adequate performance. Hopefully, you will benefit from our guide which will save you time to search for wifi spy apps.
Frequently Asked Queries
Can you spy on someone through Wi-Fi?
Yes, if someone is connected to your wifi or using it in an unauthorized way, you will be able to spy on them with wifi spy apps.
Can I see what others are viewing on my Wi-Fi?
Yes, you can either look up the browsing history through the router’s admin panel if your wifi router supports this feature; otherwise, you can employ specific apps to spy on people who are connected to your wifi.
How do I find hidden devices on my Wi-Fi?
You can either try to access your router’s admin settings with your admin username and password or else you can utilise an advanced IP network scanner to find out hidden devices on your wifi.
Can I read someone’s text messages if they are using my Wi-Fi?
The short answer to this would be “No.” This is due to the reason that texts are usually sent over cellular networks and even though apps like Whatsapp or iMessage are used to communicate, they are end-to-end encrypted.