HP LaserJet M1136 MFP is a printer and scanner which is used to perform several actions like copying, scanning, and printing documents very conveniently. Although it is a great printer but needs proper and correct drivers installed in the PC to work efficiently and properly. Apart from installing the drivers, you need to update them to the latest version whenever the update is available for avoiding glitches.
Updating the HP LaserJet M1136 MFP Scanner drivers can be done with the help of two methods with manual or automatic methods. If you are an expert in computer skills and have enough time then you can download the drivers manually without facing any problems. Otherwise, you can use a third-party application to update the system drivers automatically.
Download & Install HP LaserJet M1136 MFP Scanner Driver
In this article, we will discuss both methods in detail so you will not find any difficulty in following any method.
Method 1: Update HP LaserJet M1136 MFP Scanner Driver using Device Manager
Device Manager is an inbuilt utility in Windows PC to deal with driver-related issues. So, whenever you are facing an error due to outdated drivers or looking for the latest updates, Device Manager can help you to resolve the issues. Follow the below-given steps to use Device Manager to update HP LaserJet M1136 MFP Scanner Printer Driver.
1. Firstly, press the Win + X keys on the keyboard and choose the Device Manager from the displayed list.
2. Next, when the Window appears, navigate to the Printer or Print Queues and double-click on it to expand the category.
3. Right-click on the HP LaserJet M1136 MFP Printer device and choose Update Driver Software.
4. On the next page, choose the search automatically for the updated driver software option.
5. Next, follow the on-screen instructions to update the drivers. Lastly, restart your PC.
Method 2: Update HP LaserJet M1136 MFP Scanner Driver via the Official Website
Another method will help you to download HP LaserJet M1136 MFP Printer Driver through the official website. But this method is suitable for you only when you have accurate information related to your OS and the device drivers. Follow the given below steps to execute it.
1. First, go to the official website of HP.
2. Then navigate to the support tab and click on software and drivers.
3. After that, choose the printer to run the driver update.
4. Next, type the product name in the search box and click on submit option.
5. Now, search for the compatible OS and click on download.
6. When you get the downloaded file, double-click on it and follow the on-screen instructions.
7. When you are done installing the latest drivers restart your PC.
Method 3: Download MFP Scanner Driver via Driver Booster
If you don’t want to follow the manual methods then you can use third-party applications to update HP LaserJet M1136 MFP Scanner Driver automatically. I suggest you choose Driver Booster as it is the most powerful driver updater software which can quickly scan and update the drivers in just one or two clicks.
Driver Booster can identify outdated, missing, broken, corrupt, and faulty drivers and installs the latest version.
Follow the given below steps to use Driver Booster:
1. Firstly, download Driver Booster on your PC and install it.
2. Then open it and click on the scan option.
3. Within a few seconds, it will detect all the outdated, missing, and faulty drivers of your system and brings a list in front of you.
4. Now, navigate to the HP LaserJet M1136 MFP printer and click on the update option to update to the latest version.
5. If you are willing to update all the drivers at once then click on the update all option. It will update all the drivers at once.
Above mentioned are the top 3 ways to download HP LaserJet M1136 MFP Scanner Driver easily. The methods help you to keep your drivers updated so that your PC can communicate with the devices properly and ensures smooth performance. I hope the above article helps you to update the system drivers so that you don’t find any difficulty in executing any method.