Apple has some apps like iTunes, iMovie, and many more. Therefore, Apple has its messaging app, which is famous as iMessage. According to many people, Apple applications cannot be operating on any other device. But it is not the case now. There is no doubt that iMessage is a unique application for Apple devices, but now you can run it on Windows 10 PC. Yes, you heard it right, now we can operate the apple applications on any other device such as Windows 10 PC.
When you work on your PC, you don’t want to get distracted by your phone repeatedly and want to do everything on your system. If you are an Android user, you quickly, but sometimes Apple phone owners face difficulty if they have Windows 10 PCs. Now you can operate the iMessage app on PC and can message anyone without even lifting your iPhone.
Let us know first about how you can get iMessage for Windows 10.
Get iMessage for Windows 10 PC.
There are various methods which you try to get the iMessage for Windows 10 PC. You can try any of the procedures below to make your work easier.
1. Use Chrome Remote Desktop
To complete the method, you need to have a Windows PC, and you can have the Mac Pro. Follow the instructions to know how you can use the chrome remote desktop to get iMessage on Windows 10.
- Open Google Chrome.
- Select Add to Chrome and install Chrome Remote Desktop.
- Next, you need to authorize the application and add it to your Windows 10 PC.
- Type chrome://apps and launch the app on Windows 10.
- Now you have to enable the Remote connections button.
- Create a PIN that you need to remember, or you can note it somewhere. Now reconfirm the PIN that you have created.
Here you have enables iMessage for Windows 10. If it doesn’t help, try another method.
2. Use iPadian Emulator
iPadian emulator is free to use, and if you linked it to Windows 10, you would able to get iMessage on Windows 10. Now, follow the instructions step-by-step to get iMessage for Windows 10 PC.
- The first step you need to do is download the iPadian Emulator from your PC’s official website. Take a note that iPadian Emulator is free.
- Install iPadian Emulator on your Windows PC and run it.
- To continue the process, make sure you accept all the terms & conditions.
- In iPadian Emulator, search for the iMessage app by typing the term in the search bar.
- Next, click on the iMessage app and download it on your Windows PC.
After completing the process, you will get the iMessage for Windows 10. There is a last method available as well. In case none of the above methods work, you can use the final one.
3. Use Cloud Service’ Cydia’
You can use Cloud Service’ Cydia’ to get iMessage for Windows 10. You only need to make sure that the Windows PC and iOS devices are connected with the same Wi-fi. If it is not associated with the same internet connection, you will complete the process. To get iMessage for Windows 10, follow the instructions.
- The first thing you need to do is download Cydia on your iOS device and your Windows PC.
- After the installation of the app, open the settings.
- Go to Remote messages.
- Click on the authentication option to enable the application.
- Enter the Username and Password.
- Next, open the browser on your Windows PC.
- Under the allow tab, fill in the IP address and enter the colon.
- Press the enter button.
- Your setup will be complete when the username and password are displayed.
Hence, by applying any of the above methods you will get the iMessage for Windows 10 PC.
Use and send Message through iMessage on Windows 10
After installing the iMessage on Windows 10 successfully, if you are confused about how you can use it and send a message through it, we will give you all the details. To know how you can use the iMessage on Windows 10, follow the instructions below carefully.
- After installing iMessage, open the application on your Windows PC.
- Go to settings.
- Click on the iMessage button.
- Now you have to create an Apple ID.
- After creating an Apple ID, click on the Compose button.
- Type your message and hit on the Send button.
- If you want to attach any document with your Message, you can do that as well. In the Message, you will find the attach button; click on it. Attach your copy and press the send button.
That is how you can use and send Messages through iMessage on Windows 10 PC.