As we all know, drivers are an essential part of every device. Without drivers, you can’t access the tool effectively. It crashes your system or affects the device abruptly. Each machine has its driver who needs to get an update on time. If you don’t update the drivers on time to install the compatible drivers, it will only slow down and reduce your computer’s performance.
In Windows 10, some of the devices don’t get drivers on your own. You have to install the drivers of a few tools. But you have to make sure that you are installing the compatible and right drivers—the device for which you need to install the driver is a Bluetooth device.
In the modern world, you are experiencing new technologies and also purchasing new devices in the market. There is a wireless Bluetooth device, which is the most popular among the youth. To use the Bluetooth device properly, you need to install its driver also. Without the driver, you will not be able to operate Bluetooth efficiently, and you will get various issues in the future. If you don’t want any problem regarding your Bluetooth device, you need to first install Bluetooth drivers in Windows 10.
Update all Bluetooth Drivers in one click with Driver Booster
- 1 Install Bluetooth Drivers In Windows 10
- 2 Fix Bluetooth drivers in Windows 10
Install Bluetooth Drivers In Windows 10
To use your Bluetooth device, first, you need to install its drivers. It is relatively easy to install the driver, but you need to be careful as you cannot install the wrong drivers; otherwise, it can affect your Bluetooth device and your computer. To install Bluetooth drivers in Windows 10, you need to follow the instructions below.
1. Just Check Your system
To take any other step, you have to check your system first. If you have the info about your system, you would know you are installing the compatible drivers in your system.
- Type the Windows + R to open the Run dialog.
- In the Run dialog, type control, and Click OK button.
- In the control panel, select the system and security option.
- Click on System.
- Now you will see the info about your system.
Write the system type and its brand, so later, you can install the correct driver.
2. Download the Bluetooth driver that matches your processor
After you collect the info about your system, you need to download the Bluetooth driver that matches your processor.
- Open Google.
- Type your brand or processor name and further write Bluetooth driver download. Now press the Search button.
- Click on the website link, which helps you to download the Bluetooth drivers. Make sure you select the official website link.
- Now, check the compatible drivers for your computer and click the Download button.
After completing the download process, go to the next step, which is installing the Bluetooth drivers.
3. Install the Bluetooth drivers
To install the Bluetooth drivers, you need to follow the on-screen instructions carefully. You need to use the administrator account so that you can install the Bluetooth drivers without any interruption. The moment you complete the installation process, you have to restart your computer. Here you can use your Bluetooth device.
Fix Bluetooth drivers in Windows 10
In case you get any issue regarding your Bluetooth device, you need to fix Bluetooth drivers in Windows 10. The outdated or missing drivers can cause the problem in your Bluetooth device. To resolve your issue, you can apply various methods.
1. Restart your Bluetooth device in Windows 10
The first method you can try is to restart your Bluetooth device. You need to check as well if your Bluetooth device is enabled or not. To fix Bluetooth drivers in Windows 10, you need to follow the instructions.
- Go to the settings app.
- Click on Devices.
- Click on the Bluetooth and other devices option.
- Check the Bluetooth option and check its toggle. If it is switched off, then turn it on.
- If it is already turned on, you can switch it off and wait for a minute; after a while, switch on your Bluetooth option.
Just see if your Bluetooth driver issue is solved. If not, then go to another method.
2. Just run system file checker scan
You can try to run system file checker scan to solve your problem. To fix Bluetooth drivers in Windows 10, follow the instructions.
- Press Windows + R and open the Run dialog box.
- Type cmd to open the CMD Mode.
- Type sfc/scannow in the command prompt.
- Press Enter.
Wait for a while and let the system file checker scan your system. If you find any issue, fix it right there.
3. Update The Bluetooth drivers
The best method to fix Bluetooth drivers in Windows 10 is to update it. The outdated version of the drivers creates a problem sometimes. To update the Bluetooth drivers, follow the instructions.
- Press Windows + X and click on the available Device Manager option.
- In Device Manager, locate the Bluetooth device option.
- Now just expand the Bluetooth option, right-click on your Bluetooth device.
- Click on the Update driver.
- Select Search automatically for updated driver software option.
Your PC will automatically scan the newer version of our driver. If you couldn’t find the Bluetooth driver’s upgraded version, you can download the latest driver through the manual process. In the manual method, you need to follow the instructions.
- Click on Browse my computer for driver software.
- Click on the Browse button and locate the downloaded Bluetooth driver from the manufacturer’s website.
- Click on the Next button to install the latest driver.
Here you will fix Bluetooth drivers in Windows 10.
Conclusion On Install And Fix Bluetooth Drivers in Windows 10
So these are the best possible ways through which you can install, reinstall, update and download Bluetooth drivers on windows 10 PC