Many times, individuals who use Paramount Plus for content viewing and watching are not able to find the right content when desiring to do so. The reason revolves around simple errors which they face like the one called the Paramount Plus Error Code 111.
The Paramount Plus Error Code 111 error is usually observed by individuals on every platform they can possibly use like the web, Android, iOS, Apple TV, Google TV, Fire TV, Xbox, and even PlayStation. It means no matter what platform you use, you can always encounter the Paramount Plus Error Code 111 issues.
But it is not a very difficult error to fix and if you want, you can fix it in no time using some simple methods. Paramount Plus is a video-on-demand service platform and is based in the US, Australia, Puerto Rico, Latin America, and Canada. They also have plans to spread it to European countries in the near future.
But when using the video streaming service, you still cannot guarantee you won’t face the issue no matter where you are.
Before knowing the appropriate resolutions to the problems, we would focus more on the causes to understand what kind of issues might lead to this particular Paramount Plus Error Code 111 issue.
What is the Paramount Plus Error Code 111 and what causes it?
If you see the Paramount Plus Error Code 111 message on your screen, it means it cannot upload the content on your device screen.
What causes the Paramount Plus Error Code 111 problem are pretty simple reasons as you can see below.
- Connectivity issues: If your internet connection is not stable, you will get this Paramount Plus Error Code 111 message.
- Device incompatibility: If your device is not compatible with the Paramount Plus app, you might get this Paramount Plus Error Code 111.
- Server downtime: If the server is not working appropriately, it might lead to a downtime on your end. Find out the reason and if it is due to Paramount Plus’s server being down, you don’t have much to do unless they reinstall it back.
- Account problems: Those who have been watching it without knowing if their subscription has expired must recharge it.
- VPN use or any kind of proxy server: The VPN or proxy service issue could lead to it. Those using a VPN to connect to Paramount Plus must reset or get off their VPN servers.
Next, all these causes tell you what you can do to remove this Paramount Plus Error Code 111 error from your device so that you can get to your desired content easily.
How to fix Paramount Plus Error Code 111?
Here are fixes for the Paramount proxy server issue and using these you can get rid of the problem.
1. Relaunch your browser or start using a different browser
Here is how you can relaunch the browser by doing the below steps.
- Shut down your browser,
- Wait for a full half minute,
- Now tap on the browser and allow it to boot appropriately.
- In the search bar type Paramount Plus and then run it and see if the Paramount Plus Error Code 111 issue is resolved.
2. Clear the Paramount app’s cache
To clear the Paramount app’s cache, you will have to follow a different set of steps for the laptop/desktop and your Android device.
For your laptop, these are your steps.
- Open your Chrome browser and then click on the More option from the top right corner of the screen.
- From the More Tools option, click on the clear cache option.
- Choose all time or every time from time range to clear option and then click on the clear data option.
For your Android, these will be your steps.
- Select the more option from the top right-hand corner.
- Click on the history tab and then go to the clear browsing history option.
- From the time range section choose all time from the dropdown menu.
- Clear cache images and files and also cookies and site data from the options.
- Next, tap on the clear data option.
3. Change your internet connection
If you have a poor internet speed, it might be time you change your internet connectivity. Switch to a more efficient internet connection and test its speed before you start again. A backup network might also be required to fix the problem if the error message is due to more than one cause.
Other processes that you can do to remove the Paramount Plus Error Code 111.
4. Begin the device again
If you begin the device again meaning if you turn it off and then turn it on again, you might get a resolution. Many factors influence a system while it is running. Thus, turning it off might be one of the best options to explore.
5. Do you have an ad blocker? Disable it
Ad blocker software can be a reason for such the Paramount Plus Error Code 111 error. Ad blockers stop the ads from running into the system. Ads can’t play and the app will give you an error. To remove this Paramount Plus Error Code 111, you must disable your ad blocker.
6. Sign in and out of the Paramount Plus app
Sign in to the Paramount Plus app after signing out of the app. Wait for some time before you log in again to the app. Next, check if the Paramount Plus Error Code 111 is still there.
To know more about the Paramount Plus Error Code 111, and how to rectify it, read here to understand better about the process. These are the only reasons which can lead to this error situation. If you know the causes, you will know how best you can rectify them using these methods.