Phasmophobia Crucifix is an interesting game that features on YouTube, Steam, and Twitch. Phasmophobia players sometimes encounter Phasmophobia Crucifix not working error. This can be extremely frustrating for them.
Some players mention that pointing the crucifix toward the ghosts can work but this isn’t a wholesome way to fix this error. However, if players are unable to wave the crucifix at the ghosts during a crucial moment, then they will run into trouble.
So, gamers are always looking for ways and guide to play this game as Halloween is around the corner. If you are one of them and have come to this page, then you will certainly get assistance to fix Phasmophobia Crucifix issues here. But before that let us know more about this game and the Phasmophobia Crucifix not working error.
What does Phasmophobia Crucifix not working mean
Although there seems to be no issue in the design of the crucifix tool sometimes not knowing how to use it can lead to the Phasmophobia Crucifix not working error.
It is to be noted that the crucifix can prevent the ghost from transforming into a physical form to attack the player. So, it needs to be left in the room of the ghosts to prevent them from entering the hunting or attacking phases.
If; however, one fails to do so and a ghost is ready to attack the player, then the crucifix might not be effective. The crucifix works when held or thrown on the ground.
How to Fix Phasmophobia Crucifix not working error
If you are new to Phasmophobia and want to play the game like a pro then you must know how the game tactics and the ways to use the ghost hunting equipment correctly.
It is to be noted that the crucifix is a purchasable item in the game and not provided automatically. It cannot be obtained immediately and needs to be purchased for $30 after completing certain tasks in the game.
- Players have to understand and plan how to attack the ghosts.
- Now before the ghosts enter their hunting phase, the players need to set the crucifix on the ground.
- It is a must to set the crucifix on the ground because it won’t be effective if simply held on hand.
- Players must bear in mind that if the ghost is already in a hunting phase then the crucifix won’t work. However, if used before the hunting phase, the crucifix will prevent the ghost from entering the hunting phase.
- The crucifix has two charges. When it is used once, the crucifix will break or disappear. At the broken site, the crucifix will glow in the dark. After it is used twice, the crucifix will glow red and become ineffective.
- The crucifix will be effective in a range of up to 3 meters for most ghost forms and up to 5 meters for a banshee.
- The crucifix can be used only twice, so players must use it wisely.
- Every time a crucifix is brought to use, it leads to the creation of EMF Level 2 reading.
Scenarios in which the crucifix won’t work:
- If the ghost is not in the above-specified range.
- The ghost has entered the hunting phase.
- A curded possession is being used to start a cursed hunt.
- Once the crucifix stops working, players must try to hide to evade the ghosts.
About Phasmophobia Crucifix
Phasmophobia Crucifix is an online multiplayer co-op psychological game streaming on Steam, Twitch, and even YouTube. Developed by Kinetic Games, this game offers you a ghost-hunting contract to go down on a ghost-busting spree along with three of your friends.
In this unique game, players can neutralize ghosts using the crucifix, ouija boards, camera, smudge sticks, and even spirit boxes.
Sounds creepy enough?
Well, not if you have the crucifix with you. A crucifix is a powerful tool in the game which needs to be purchased.
Types of ghosts in Phasmophobia:
- 12 ghosts are having different, strengths, qualities as well as weaknesses.
- The 12 types of ghosts in Phasmophobia are Spirit, Demon, Shade, Mare, Jinn, Poltergeist, Banshee, Phantom, Wraith, Oni, Revenant, and Yurei.
Since this game is developed by a relatively newer gaming studio, the game might sometimes fail to offer a seamlessly smooth gaming experience.
So, now you have understood how to troubleshoot the Phasmophobia Crucifix not working error from this blog. We look forward to receiving your invaluable feedback and queries in the comments section.