All users want their PC wallpaper the best of all. Mostly all the users know how to set photo Wallpaper on Windows 10. Many of them don’t know you can also set video wallpaper in Windows 10. By settings up the video wallpaper, you make your display more attractive. The way you easily set photo wallpaper likewise, it is easy to set video wallpaper on Windows 10.
4 Ways To Set Video Wallpaper on Windows 10
As many of the users don’t know that there is an option of setting the video wallpaper, so for them, it is essential to tell the methods and its step that how they can set video wallpaper on Windows 10.
1. Select a Video Clip for the desktop background.
To set anything on your display background, you first search it and then select it. Similarly, to set video wallpaper on Windows 10, you need to search for the video clip. It would help if you spent some time searching for the video clip you want to set as your desktop background.
You can choose different videos for different reasons. If there is any favorite movie of yours, you can set it as your desktop background and watch it along while you are doing work.
Next, we recommend you select a video clip of short length to make your desktop background attractive. In the short video clip, you can play it in a loop. You can use anything suitable for you. Be it one short clip or a GIF.
After choosing a video clip for your desktop background, you need to know how you can use it. To understand the methods to set video wallpaper on Windows 10, read the full article carefully.
2. Set Video wallpaper by using the PUSH video wallpaper.
The first method you can try to set video wallpaper on Windows 10 is using the PUSH video wallpaper. It is the easiest method to try, and it is useful as well. Before you use the software, you should know it is for free. You have to buy the PUSH video wallpaper to set the video wallpaper in your desktop background. However, you get a free trial of the software. If you like it, you can use it further. To set video wallpaper on Windows 10 by using PUSH video wallpaper, follow the instructions below.
- The first step you need to take is downloading the PUSH video wallpaper. Install and launch the app on your Windows PC.
- After launching the app, it will start running automatically and set the video wallpaper, which will run on a loop. You can change the video wallpaper.
- To change the video wallpaper, open the PUSH video Wallpaper app.
- Click on the Plus (+) symbol so that you can add a new clip.
- Now, select the video and select the Set to background option.
- If you are using short clips, set it on the loop by going into the control settings.
You can also choose the shuffle button in the controls; you can change the video intervals, mute the video, or set its volume. You can also create the playlists of video which will run in your display background. Here you will successfully set video wallpaper on Windows 10.
3. Set video wallpaper by using VLC.
The excellent part is VLC available on every Windows PC, and you can use the method effectively. When you try to set up the video wallpaper using VLC, it is the most straightforward method to use. You can use it without any problem or issue. To set video wallpaper on Windows 10 with VLC, follow the instructions below.
- Open the VLC and go to the Tools option.
- In Tools, click on Preferences.
- Click on the Videos option.
- Set the show settings box to All.
- Locate Output settings.
- In the drop-down menu, click on the DirectX video Output option.
- Next, select the Save option and close the VLC.
- Browse the video clip you want to set as the background of your display.
- Right-click on the video clip you have selected. Play the video in VLC.
- When the video plays, Right-click on the player windows. Select the Video option.
- Click on Set as wallpaper.
The moment you complete the process, open the VLC, and go to the Video option. Click on DirectX video output to remove the check. Here you will be able to set video wallpaper on Windows 10.
4. Set a Video Wallpaper by using YouTube
The last method you can try to set video wallpaper on Windows 10 by using YouTube. We all use YouTube daily, and we don’t know that we can set video wallpaper by using that. In case, VLC media player doesn’t fulfill all your requirements you need in Video wallpaper, and you can use YouTube as the alternative option to set the video clip as the Desktop background. To set video wallpaper on Windows 10 by using YouTube, you need to follow the instructions below.
- Open the internet browser and go to YouTube.
- In YouTube, select the video you want to set as your desktop background.
- Play the video clip you have chosen and play it in full-screen mode.
- Now, Press the Alt + Tab to play it in your background with the full-screen mode.
It will be a video wallpaper in the real sense as it will show desktop icons or taskbar. To exit the video clip, you can press the ESC button.