So many times, we have witnessed that our Microsoft account gets suspended in Windows 10. It happens when some unauthorized user tries to use your account. When Microsoft feels someone is touching your account without your consent, they immediately lock it, so you don’t lose your necessary personal information at any cost. Microsoft account is critical to keep safe as it stores all your data and files. In some cases, when Microsoft feels that your account is getting misused, they will lock your account. You will get the message:
Your account has been blocked.
When you find that your account has been blocked, you don’t need to worry about it. You need to wait for a while, and you need to see what you can do.
- 1 To Unblock your Microsoft account on Windows 10
To Unblock your Microsoft account on Windows 10
If you want to unblock your Microsoft account on Windows 10, you need to know the instructions below.
To unblock your Microsoft account on Windows 10
First, you need to click on continue.
There is always a way to verify your Microsoft account. Whenever you make a new account, you need to make sure that you attach your phone number and alternative email ID. In any case, if you forget your password or your account gets blocked, you can use your phone number and alternative id for verification. Here are two methods to solve the problem. You can ask Microsoft to send you a code on your phone number or your alternative email id.
Other than that, if you need a recommendation, then whenever you try to unblock your account, ask for a code from Microsoft in your alternative email account. As it is more effective, you cannot even receive the code on your phone number for a long time, but you can get the code in your alternative email id in a minute. Now you know what your choice will be.
- Enter the verification code in the bar. Afterward, click on the continue button.
- If it is not the first time that your account has been blocked, maybe you will receive the following message.
- You can next click on the continue button.
- On the next window, you will be asked to reset your password.
- You can fill in the new password for your Microsoft account, so your account gets secured.
- In the first bar, you need to fill in your old password of the Microsoft account you are using.
- In the next bar, Type a new password.
- On the next step, type your new password again.
- Make sure you are not righting sensitive passwords; it should be challenging and difficult to guess. If you want to make your password expires in 72 days, you can tick the option box.
- After 72 days, your password will be expired automatically, and then you need to rebuild the new password.
- You should check the box, as it is best to protect your account from any future problems.
- Click on the OK button.
- Afterward, you will ask to reconfirm your alternative email id and your phone number.
- After reconfirming the same, your Microsoft account will be unblocked.
- Click on the Continue button.
That is how you can unblock your Microsoft account on Windows 10.
Unblock your Microsoft account on Windows 10 by using the iSumsoft tool
If you cannot unblock your Microsoft account on Windows 10, you can use the iSumsoft tool. It is a tool that can help you in many ways and help recover your Microsoft account. To know the method, you need to follow the instructions below.
- First of all, download and install the Windows Password Refixer tool.
- Launch the tool.
- Insert the USB drive in the port of your system. To get a password-reset USB device, click on the USB device option.
- Connect the password-reset USB drive into your block PC and boot the PC from the USB.
- On the iSumsoft tool, choose your block Microsoft account and afterward click on the Reset password button.
- Click Yes when you get the message if you want to set the password to iSumsoft.
- The moment you will reset the password, your Microsoft will be unlocked.
- Restart your computer.
- After your PC gets restarted, enter the new password in your password bar.
That is how you can unblock your Microsoft account on Windows 10by using the iSumsoft tool.
You can use the iSunshare software to unblock your Microsoft account on Windows 10 by iSunshare software. You need to follow the instructions to know how you can do it.
- Download and install Windows 10 Power Genius on any other accessible computer.
- Now burn the USB drive as a boot disc.
- Now, you need to make sure that you are trying to unblock the boot disc.
- Next, you can reset the password when the problem gets solved.
After resetting the password, you need to restart the computer. Afterward, you need to see if you can run your Microsoft account or it is unblocked. With the iSunshare software, it is easy to unblock your account. Now, you don’t need to worry as you can run the Microsoft account without any hesitation.
Change group policy settings to unblock your Microsoft account on Windows 10
In many cases, your Microsoft account gets blocked by group policy, and You need to be sure that your account is blocked because of the wrong group policy settings. To know how you can do it, follow the instructions below.
- First of all, you need to run Windows 10 as the local administrator.
- Now, go to the search bar.
- Type group policies editor in the search bar
- Click on the OK button.
- Now, open the Edit Group Policies.
- Locating the path and search: Accounts: Block Microsoft accounts.
- Right-click on it and click on the Properties button.
- Go to the Local security setting tab, click on The policy is a disabled button.
- Click on the OK button.
That is how you will be able to unblock your Microsoft account on Windows 10.