Driver plays a crucial role in setting communication between the operating system and the hardware. If the drivers are updated then the computer will function properly and whatever command you will give it will execute properly. But in the case of outdated drivers there are many issues so can face in that case you need to update the system drivers.
Epson Printer is one of the well-known companies which manufacture printers. Most people use Epson Printer and face some errors due to the outdated drivers. Some of the errors like Paper Jam or low on ink are examples of errors that occur due to outdated Epson Printer Drivers.
Update All Brother Printer Drivers in one click with DRIVER BOOSTER
- 1 3 Methods To Update Epson Printer Drivers on Windows 10
3 Methods To Update Epson Printer Drivers on Windows 10
If you are facing the same problem then you can easily get rid of it by using any of the methods given in this article. There are several ways to update Epson Printer Drivers in Windows 10. We have discussed top three methods to resolve the Epson Printer driver issue easily and quickly.
Method 1: Updating Epson Printers Drivers using Manual method
You can update Epson Printer Drivers using the manual method. Although manual method is time-consuming and requires computer skills to perform the steps. If you know the computer skills and have the patience to finish the updating Epson Printer Drivers process then you can choose the manual method without any issue. You need to follow some steps to use the manual method to update Epson Printer Drivers.
- Firstly, open the Windows Settings page for that simply press Windows + I keys together or go to the start icon and click on settings
- When you land on the Windows Setting page, locate Update & Security
- In the next page, select check for updates option at the right side of the page
- Windows will search for the update, it will take few seconds. If there is any update available, click on the Download option
- When the Epson Printer Drivers successfully downloaded, restart your PC
Method 2: Updating Epson Printer Drivers automatically using a third-party tool
Updating any driver using the third-party tool is the best way as it consumes less time also completes the updating process with just one or two clicks. Although you should Driver Booster which is one of the best driver update software which you can use to update the Epson Printer Drivers easily. Following are the steps that you should follow to update Epson Printer Driver.
- Firstly, you must download Driver Booster on your PC
- When you download Driver Booster, install it on your computer and click on it to launch
- When the Driver Booster window will appear look for the scan option
- Clicking on the scan will automatically find all the outdated and missing drivers and appears a list in front of you in few seconds
- Locate the outdated drivers related to Epson Printer and click on the Update option at the right-hand side of the window
- When the updating process completes restarting your computer
Driver Booster is the best third-party tool to fix errors related to drivers. It can quickly scan all the outdated, missing or corrupted drivers in your system and install the latest one.
Method 3: Updating Epson Printer Drivers using Device Manager
Using Device Manager is one of the easiest ways to resolve the error occurs due to outdated Epson Printer Drivers. It is an in-built tool that comes in Windows PC to fix the errors caused by outdated drivers. You need to follow some steps to update Epson Printer Drivers in Windows 10 via Device Manager:
- Initially, go to the start icon at the left corner of the desktop and click on the search bar
- Now, type Device Manager and hit enter key
- Choose the very first option to open Device Manager window
- When the window will appear search for the Printers Option and click on it to enlarge the categories
- Next, right-click on the Epson printer and then click on the update driver option
- After that next windows will appear, then click on Search automatically for updated driver software
- Windows will take few seconds to complete the process of updating Epson Drivers
- At last, when the installation process finished, restart your computer
Conclusion On Epson Printer Driver
In the above article, we have listed the top 3 methods to download and update Epson Printer Driver to fix the error causing due to outdated drivers. Although all the methods are best on their own you can choose any of them according to your preference. But I suggest you choose the automatic method as there is no chance of any error and also it takes only a few seconds to update the Epson Printer Driver on Windows 10. I hope you like the article and the methods would help you in solving the issue.