The Internet is an integral part of the world. We use internet service on our daily basis. Through these services, we get to know what is new or what is happening worldwide. We connect with people from all over the world through digital services. Sometimes, we don’t have access to the Internet because of few several reasons. We borrow the Internet from somewhere else. We can borrow them from other devices that have access to the Internet. It is popularly known as taking hotspots from other devices.
We all know how to borrow the Internet from a mobile device, as it is a straightforward method. To borrow the Internet from the mobile device, we only need to turn on the Personal Hotspot option switch. That is how we can lend our Internet to any other device.
How To Use Your Windows 10 PC As Mobile Hotspot
Many of the users don’t know how they can use Windows 10 PC as a mobile hotspot. Many users don’t even know that it is even possible. Let us tell you it is possible to take a hotspot from the Windows 10 PC. If you don’t have access to the Internet, you can take it from your PC and use it as a mobile hotspot.
There is a single method to use Windows 10 PC as a mobile hotspot. To know the technique in detail, look at the further article carefully.
Windows 10 PC as a mobile hotspot
It is easy to turn your Windows 10 PC into a mobile hotspot. There is a single method which you can use, and it the straightforward way to apply to borrow the Internet from the Windows 10 PC. To know the process, follow the instructions below.
- First of all, click on the Windows settings option.
- In Windows settings, click on Network & Internet.
- Next, go to Mobile Hotspot.
- To ‘Share my internet connection over,’ choose Wi-fi to share your Internet connection.
- If you want to use Bluetooth, add the device to your Windows 10 PC.
- You can turn on the toggle switch of ‘Turn on remotely’; it will automatically turn on the hotspot if both your device will be Bluetooth enabled.
- Make sure you have turned on the toggle switch of Mobile Hotspot. If it is off, turn it on immediately.
- Now, if you want to connect the other devices, you need to visit the device’s Wi-fi settings.
- You have to find your network name.
- Select your network.
- Fill in the password.
- Now, click on the connect.
That is how you can use Windows 10 PC as a mobile hotspot. It is the easiest method to follow. You don’t have to take numerous internet connections if you have various devices. You can have Internet on one device and borrow the Internet later. It will save you money as well. Now you can enjoy the Internet from your Windows 10 PC.
The one who is living on the Internet needs a mobile hotspot more often. Sometimes, we don’t find a mobile hotspot Windows 10 PC and fail to use it for a few reasons. That time you don’t need to worry. You can resolve the issue by applying a few methods. If you are using Windows 10 PC, some problems are widespread, and you can face them more often. You can search for the solution and know how you can use it and overcome it most comfortably.
Fix Mobile Hotspot not working in Windows 10 PC
You can use the straightforward methods to fix the mobile hotspot issue not working on Windows 10 PC. If you are frequent Internet users, you need to repair the fault immediately. To know the methods, watch out the further article.
1. Run Network Adapter Troubleshooter
The first method you can try to use Windows 10 PC as a mobile hotspot if it is not working is to Run a Network adapter troubleshooter. To know how you can apply the method, you need to follow the instructions below.
- First of all, go to the search bar on the PC.
- Type Troubleshooter in the search bar.
- Now, open the Troubleshoot settings.
- If you scroll down, you will find the Network Adapter option.
- Now, you need to click on the Run Troubleshooter option.
- Afterward, the computer will start finding the error you are facing in your Windows 10 PC. When you find the error, you can resolve it right there by clicking on the link of the error solution.
That is how you run the Network adapter troubleshooter to resolve the issue.
2. Update Drivers
Whenever you get the problem, there are huge chances that the issue is happening because of outdated drivers. You can update the drivers if you want to use Windows 10 PC as a mobile hotspot. To know how you can edit the drivers, you need to follow the instructions below.
- First of all, press Windows + X and click on the Device Manager option from the menu.
- In Device Manager, go to Network Adapters.
- Expand the Network adapter, and right-click on the one you are using.
- Now, click on the Update Driver option from the menu.
- Click on Search automatically for updated software.
- The Windows PC will start scanning and try to find the updates your PC needs right now.
- Next, after completing the updates, restart your PC.
The moment you restart your PC, check out if you can use Windows 10 Pc as a mobile hotspot.
3. Change Adapter settings
The last method you can try to resolve the issue is to change the Adapter settings. To know how you can apply the technique, follow the instructions below.
- Firstly, open the Mobile Hotspot settings on your Windows PC.
- Open the Settings app.
- Choose the Network & Internet option.
- Select the Mobile hotspot option from the left side.
- Go to Related settings.
- Click on the Change Adapter Settings.
- Choose your mobile hotspot adapter and right-click on it.
- Select the Properties option.
- Uncheck ‘Allow other network users to connect through this computer’s internet connection.’
That is how you can overcome the problem you are having.