When we upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 or Windows 8.1, we face numerous issues. It is widespread that we get to know the problems in Windows 10, which we never experienced before. After upgrading to Windows, we have an issue like we share the outdated drivers, or our hardware device stops working. While you also encounter numerous errors. That is how there is one more issue you often face when you upgraded to Windows 10.
Sometimes your Windows itself stops working, or in many cases, your Windows store apps start behaving weird. Microsoft has released various solutions to fix the issue you are having with your Windows PC. When you get any problem, to solve the case, you try to troubleshoot the device, and windows give you the solution link along with that. That is why most of the users prefer doing troubleshooting methods to overcome any issue.
It will help if you troubleshoot Windows store apps for Windows 10 when it stops working. There is an issue regarding Windows store apps that, in many cases, the Windows Store apps don’t open. Sometimes, you fail to download, install, or update the apps from the Windows store apps. Microsoft has released an online tool to resolve the issue regarding Windows store apps.
You can delete Windows store Cache or re-register the Windows store apps to operate it smoothly.
To resolve the issues of Windows Store apps, you need to troubleshoot them first.
Troubleshoot Windows Store apps for Windows 10
We are going to talk about how you can troubleshoot windows store apps for windows 10. It will scan your Windows PC and gives you the chance to solve the issue you are having in Windows store apps. Its primary focus is to identify the real problems you are getting because of the Windows store apps.
To know how you can use Windows Store apps troubleshooter for Windows 10, you need to follow the instructions below.
- First of all, open the control panel.
- In the control panel, Tap on System & Security.
- You will see the Security and Maintenance option there.
- Under Security and Maintenance, Tap on the Troubleshoot common computer problems option.
- Now, select the Hardware and Sound option.
- In Hardware and Sound option, click on Windows Start apps so that you can launch the troubleshooter.
- Next, you need to select the Advanced link.
- Along with that, you need to make sure that the Apply repair automatically option is selected.
- Now, select the Next button to run the troubleshooter.
- When Windows will finish the troubleshooting process, and if there will be any issue, it will find it and inform you about it. It will be available in the additional instructions.
- In many cases, the troubleshooter finds and applies the solutions automatically.
- The moment you think you are done with troubleshooting Windows store apps for windows 10, you can click on the Close button.
Please remember it doesn’t mean what you get the result after completing the device’s troubleshooting or any software. You can click on View detailed information. You will get the report of all the issues you are facing; if there are any missing or corrupt files or your drivers are outdated, the troubleshooter will give a piece of detailed information. It will also suggest you fix all the issues you are having.
The moment you finish your troubleshooting; it will fix all the problems you were facing on your Windows PC. Your apps and software will start working again.
In any case, you cannot find Windows store apps troubleshooter in the control panel; you can download windows store apps troubleshooter from the Microsoft support website.
If you don’t want to troubleshoot windows store apps for Windows 10, you can use other fixes to resolve the problem you are facing. There are many other fixes that you can try to fix your issue immediately. To know the other solution, look at the further article.
More fixes to resolve Windows Store Apps not working issue
If you favor using Troubleshoot Windows store apps for Windows 10, you can try other methods to resolve the problem. To know what are the different ways to fix the issue, look at the methods below.
1. Reset the Microsoft store
Other than using the troubleshoot Windows store app for Windows 10, you can reset the Microsoft store. After resetting the Windows apps, you will lose your settings, but you will not lose any of your purchased or installed apps. To know how you can reset the Microsoft store, you need to follow the instructions below.
- You need to open the settings first. For that, you need to Press Windows + I shortcut keys.
- Click on the Apps option.
- In the Apps section, scroll down and click on the Microsoft store option.
- After that, you need to click on Advanced options.
- Next, click on the Reset button.
- On the next window, you will see the warning message. Click on the Reset button again.
Thus, it will reset the Microsoft store.
2. Delete the store Cache
When your apps or software doesn’t work, it usually happens when your apps contain a considerable amount of cache. The cache is not suitable for your Windows PC. If you cannot use Troubleshoot Windows store apps for Windows 10, you can directly clear all the store cache. It will solve the problem you are having. To know how you can remove the cache, follow the instructions below.
- First of all, Press Windows + R so that you can open the Run dialog box.
- In the Run dialog box, you need to type wsreset.exe.
- Click on the OK button.
- It will open the blank Command prompt window.
- That means it is clearing all your cache. Now, after ten seconds, it will close down and automatically open the store.
You can see if you can run the Windows store apps.
Therefore, you can use the above two methods if you are failing to troubleshoot Windows store apps for Windows 10.